What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Flies

Wiredworm

Registered
It sorta slipped by with me barely noticing but i've just realised it's a little over 2 years now since I signed up to this forum. Where the hell has the last two years gone?

Have to say i've had a blast in that time thanks to Pinball - and big thanks to all the folks on this forum for their continued support and assistance. It's great that there are so many people on here who are willing to help out with free info. :)

Oh, and another interesting fact I realised looking back at my first post in 2013. It took just 40 days from me signing up here to actually taking the plunge and buying Rocky & Bullwinkle. I've lost track of how many Pins have tempted me since then though. ;-)

Certainly does, I feel the same way mate. I distinctly remember getting told about this place by @Judge Dreads as I had just bought my first machine off him from fleabay, and was having a few little issues I was totally clueless on how to fix. I think I posted a help thread that had some helpful replies, one from the ledge @pinballmania (who funnily enough is currently round fixing some of my games! I had no idea who Andy was then) then I didn't use the site for over a year :rofl:

Onto pin number 7 now and 3 years down the line, I know people who have had more than that but I think that's a good number. Hopefully like a fine wine this place just gets better with time :D

I remember meeting Gary flower on a motorway bridge near Leicester forest east services awaiting anxiously purchase of my second pinball ( a black knight) . October 1987. Still have it although backglass had to be replaced after an accident involving a music studio and a golf ball.

we are like brothers then. my first was also in April 2010, and i joined this place on the same day as you. you stalker

Nice one, @Wiredworm! Me too. Joined Feb 12, 2013 and got first pin on Good Friday, March 29, 2013, so just 45 days. I've managed to hold back with just 3 - 2 really as the third was supposed to be for spares but GOLD BALL good enough to save ;)

So it's looking like this place will corrupt you and make you buy a pin somewhere around the 40 day-ish mark?

I'm still stuck at one for now but I dread to think what cash i've already invested in it - but then given how much fun i've had both playing and repairing it I guess I can't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom