What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilt Birmingham

Yes and no.
Top floor - where all the older Bally/Willaims games are - plus the CGC bits - TES
Ground floor - New sterns - YES
Downstairs (Basement) - only 3 games, Black Rose, Johnny M and something else I cant remember - NO

On the interesting floors yes.
If you come across any faults on machines, please PM me with them and I will sort them out.

Phil.

@Wayne J - ask them to turn it on, They dont run it upstairs all the time I know that.
I was on ground floor, think it came on later at some point.

In all seriousness, it was good over there. Nice to see so many of the newer games have had Insider Connect added. Was able to fill out a few achievements 😁

All the machines I played were fully working, although could do with the tilts adjusting I had a random tilt on TS4, and there doesn't appear to be one on Mando

Gonna stop by today around lunch on way to center parcs! Is there a change machine? Or we need to bring coins?

Actually, Mrs. & I are gonna be heading over to Tilt tomorrow. Been far too long since our last visit. This time last year if memory serves. Been a crazy past 12 months.

Anyway, if anyone from the forum fancies a pint and a few games let me know.

@Lroy @russdx1 you are able to order food in/bring food in.

If you like chicken I recommend Bonehead - though at the moment I think they only do eat in. I'm sure Kirk and the rest of the Tilt peeps would also agree, amazing chicken.

Took @windoesnot and Paul there when they were down - we all enjoyed it.

@Lroy @russdx1 you are able to order food in/bring food in.

If you like chicken I recommend Bonehead - though at the moment I think they only do eat in. I'm sure Kirk and the rest of the Tilt peeps would also agree, amazing chicken.

Took @windoesnot and Paul there when they were down - we all enjoyed it.
Yeah, I think that’s what we ordered in on the last couple occasions we visited. Great idea, means you don’t even have to leave the pub to eat. Less wandering between locations and more pin time 🍻

Much fun had yesterday at Tilt. Highlight being able to get hands-on with the hot freshness of Toy Story 4. Felt classic Lawlor with something happening off every impact the ball made and some amazing light effects. The mini virtual playfield mode where you play a digital toy version of pinball made me laugh - some kind of tongue-in-cheek mockery of the inferior digital recreation of real pins by JJP?

Other highlights included seeing Kirk and another ? make quick work of taking delivery and set-up of JP2 and the very tasty Piper’s crisps (only taken me dozen or so visits to actually think of asking if they serve snacks, lol!)

Off the top of my head, the current pin line-up was ground floor: Stern’s Godzilla, Mandalorian, Avengers IQ, JP2, Stranger Things, Batman ‘66, Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy. Plus, JJP’s Toy Story 4.

Lower level: Congo, Johnny Mnemonic, White Water (love this machine) and Black Rose.

Upper level: Addams Family, CGC’s AFM, MM, CC (first time playing this, really good fun) and MB [note: this had the kick-out misaligned as it just furiously shot straight down the drain every single time. Mentioned this to member of staff].

Also on top floor, Scared Stiff [note: the skeleton ramp on right-hand side had a segment turned outwards causing it to smack against the glass when the ball travelled down it.], CV and TZ.

Only other thing to note was all the machines barring perhaps CV seemed to set at very low volume? I did mention this to staff but they suggest this wasn’t the case. Bizarre as I recall on past visits being able to hear the tables call-outs and music over the sound of flippers, pumped in music from speakers and lively chatter of patrons, on this occasion no songs playing on speakers and all I could hear was flippers. Felt really strange playing a machine without being able to hear it. Very likely I must be going deaf.

Anyway, hope to return again at the next opportunity and hopefully coincide with meeting a few forum folk there. Cheers 🍻

Attachments

• 36E83539-E8A1-4548-9EA9-5D851B6CC6E1.jpeg
    36E83539-E8A1-4548-9EA9-5D851B6CC6E1.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 36
@Lroy i'll take a look at MB and SS today

Current Line up

GROUND FLOOR
Godzilla LE
Mandalorian LE
Avenger Infinity Quest LE
Jurassic Park LE
Stranger Things Pro
Deadpool Pro
Batman 66 Premium
Guardian of the Galaxy Pro

FIRST FLOOR
Addams Family
Attack from Mars Remake
Medieval Madness Remake
Monster Bash Remake
Cactus Canyon Remake
Scared Stiff
Circus Voltaire
Twilight Zone

BASEMENT
Congo
Johnny Mnemonic
Whitewater
Black Rose

SECRET BASEMENT
Catacomb
Seawitch
Nineball
Stargazer
Meteor
Flight 2000
Hothand

Coming soon
Bond LE
Quicksilver

@Lroy i'll take a look at MB and SS today

Current Line up

GROUND FLOOR
Godzilla LE
Mandalorian LE
Avenger Infinity Quest LE
Jurassic Park LE
Stranger Things Pro
Deadpool Pro
Batman 66 Premium
Guardian of the Galaxy Pro

FIRST FLOOR
Addams Family
Attack from Mars Remake
Medieval Madness Remake
Monster Bash Remake
Cactus Canyon Remake
Scared Stiff
Circus Voltaire
Twilight Zone

BASEMENT
Congo
Johnny Mnemonic
Whitewater
Black Rose

SECRET BASEMENT
Catacomb
Seawitch
Nineball
Stargazer
Meteor
Flight 2000
Hothand

Coming soon
Bond LE
Quicksilver
Stopping over in Birmingham for my birthday in October.. will be sure to call in again 🍻

Back
Top Bottom