What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilt’s Birthday Tournaments (CANCELLED)

Tilt_Birmingham

Site Supporter
Alias
Kirk
I have decided to CANCEL the birthday tournaments...

This is due @steve brum and @Courtney Blush having their weekend booked first...

This was an oversight on my behalf, I should have checked the calendar on IFPA first...

Please follow the link below to register interest in the tourney at Electric Circus / Fife St... I'll be heading there myself...

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/monster-bash-week-ender.43803/

I decided to cancel over reschedule due to numerous other events over November and December... And early 2020 Shine will be back at tilt ran by @Matt Vince

Last edited:
Have registered for both - parucipation on the Saturday will be dependant on getting to tilt with enough time to play 9 games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry can't make this one Kirk, hopefully it won't be just you vs Ben!

Had a fair few registrations :D So unfortunately it won't be just me and ben :p

I’m sure it will be great fun! Would I be able to Tee off from 5.15pm on the Saturday or would that be too tight to play the 9 games? Will probably leave it till the Sunday comp if it’s going to be too tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure it will be great fun! Would I be able to Tee off from 5.15pm on the Saturday or would that be too tight to play the 9 games? Will probably leave it till the Sunday comp if it’s going to be too tight.

It clearly states "Last Tee Off 15:00", so asking to start over 2hrs later must surely be a no.

I have decided to CANCEL the birthday tournaments...

This is due @steve brum and @Courtney Blush having their weekend booked first...

This was an oversight on my behalf, I should have checked the calendar on IFPA first...

Please follow the link below to register interest in the tourney at Electric Circus / Fife St ... I'll be heading there myself...

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/monster-bash-week-ender.43803/

I decided to cancel over reschedule due to numerous other events over November and December... And early 2020 Shine will be back at tilt ran by @Matt Vince

It's all good Ben, it hasn't been cancelled you can get they anytime mate

I’m going to steve’s event! Will be in Birmingham the weekend before also so will visit then. Want to try the wonka machine

Back
Top Bottom