What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thunderbirds Pinball – May 2015 update

P

Pavlov

pavlovpinball.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_04_T_bird_feature_300x128.jpg

pavlovpinball.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_04_t_bird_med_300x158.jpg

Two years ago Aussie outfit Homepin announced plans to release a Thunderbirds pinball machine in 2015 to coincide with the classic TV show’s 50th anniversary.… Read more...

Nice to see the licensing issue being addressed right away. And nice that they went for the original license instead of tying into the new relaunched version. If i'm honest i'm not sure which would be the more expensive option but i'd argue that the target market for the new series are the younger generation who probably won't be interested in shelling out cash for a new Pinball.

The theme appeals to me and has a lot of potential - it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

excellent story, and very encouraging too: "I am open for business for people who have a pinball idea and want a hundred pinball machines made"

this guy sounds like a proper entrepreneur, let's hope the next golden age of pinball is almost upon us. compared to 5 years ago we now have at least three new factories - JJP, Heighway and Homepin, as well as genuine efforts by Dutch Pinball and Spooky and no doubt others too. ok, Skit-B didn't just leave a fly in the ointment, they laid a gigantic turd in the tub, and burst some of the bubble, but i still think we're on the edge of something newly glorious.

gif jessica alba removes jeans.gifgif jessica alba removes bra.gif gif Good-luck-chuck-Jessica-Alba-takes-clothes-off_.gif gif jessica alba come to bed.gif

How do I explain the wet patch to the missus when I'm suppose to looking at a pinball forum!

Editted….

Any sound to the clips :) :)

Seems like an unusual way to buy a pinball nowadays. Heres a machine ready in a box . its £x would you like to buy one? If that x is sub £5k to the UK I'm sure there will be buyers here.

When the machines are finished they will be available from an agent in most countries and yes, you can walk up to it, play it and take it home if you like it.

Back
Top Bottom