What's new

This Old Pinball #1 Owners

David Day

Registered
Okay, so I'm not sure if this thread is 100% kosher so it may disappear (In my mind its okay)

I purchased TOP#1 from Clay just over a month ago and it finally arrived yesterday.
This is a 100% legit copy of the DVD from the TOP website.
The disk plays fine up to about the half way point (about the GooGon section) an then the disk starts freezing and jumping.
Ive tried the DVD on several players and the DVD starts playing up at the same point on all of them so I know its the disk.
As my obligation to the seller is fulfilled, could someone copy a fully working copy of the disk?
I'm sure Clay @ TOP would send me out another one but I dont really want to have to weight another month+ to watch it.

Cheers Guys, Let me know what you think!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Rip it and burn a new dvd, see if that fixes the problem. If you can't do it mail it to me and i will..

If there's something wrong with the disk and it doesn't play then I doubt you'll be able to rip it either. Does it look physically damaged?

Sounds like it may be a bad burn then. Do you have access to any computers with a DVD drive, they may do a better job of reading it than a DVD player but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Unfortunately I don't have a copy otherwise I'd help you out.

If there's something wrong with the disk and it doesn't play then I doubt you'll be able to rip it either. Does it look physically damaged?

Will be able to rip via dvdrom drive in a PC, error correction and all that will sort it unless there is a big **** off scratch on it.

i just checked, i have #4 and #7 but not #1, sorry.
i suspect you're gonna have to ask Mr Clay for another copy

I have exactly the same with TOP#2, sorry to butt in here, must be a bad batch, I purchased mine about 2-3 months ago.
I can help you out with TOP#1, PM me.

Just giving this one a bump for TOP#2 so I can burn my own DVD? Can anyone put up the 4th vob file from this so I can grab it, it's the only part of the disk that I have not managed to painfully extract successfully. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom