What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This might be me done with NIB games

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Hope you're all well. Just saw this. Now I've only ever bought one NIB game (Maiden) but have been planning my next for a while. I very nearly bought a J-Park Pro but held off after the play field thing and tbh it wasn't the best time financially so I kept my powder dry as it were. We're already getting fleeced in the UK and it seems we're going to get further fleeced. I guess you've got to draw the line somewhere and north of 7Gs for a Stern node board special with missing features is too rich for my taste! Is this even sustainable?

Screenshot_20200319-143721_Facebook.jpg

$ & € stronger all of a sudden for some strange reason, £ was coming back too. Stopped me purchasing stuff for now.

Has this affected the pricing on Rick and Morty or were they all bought at a set price? What about when it comes time to add the additional options like shaker, side art etc?

I haven't got one on order, just curious.

A pinball machine shouldn't cost more than a high end motorbike. I'm pretty sure that's unreasonable. It's getting to the stage where there are much better ways to have fun.

$ & € stronger all of a sudden for some strange reason, £ was coming back too. Stopped me purchasing stuff for now.

they are go to safe currencies for traders. £ had lots of folks bought into it because there was a view it was under valued and would rise with a strong government and a deal expected on EU trade. But they have all bailed because of the virus. the BoE reducing interest rates to .1 hasn't helped either and I think was a stupid move.

That is true. The big one in Lancashire not the little one in the Lake District!

Back
Top Bottom