What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This certainly looks like a KISS playfield layout

Where's the pic from?

If it is Stern's next title, will save me some pennies. Another one I wouldn't be rushing out to buy.

[ACCOUNT NUKED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Never liked KISS but it's hard to deny they were a big band especially in the US. Similar to how Van Halen were huge in the US but never really hit the A list in the UK.

KISS could be a good theme for a table if you ignore the music. Pyros and stupid gimmicks a gogo. Guessing a long tongue would crop up somewhere. Would come with a coin mech simply so you can here Gene demanding to be given more money. Wonder if it comes with a limited edition wig?

Don't think I'd ever want one one but I'd stick a few quid in one on site. More appeal to me than say Mustang or FT as a theme

KISS just reminds me of this lineup and in the movie they play the pinball!

upload_2015-4-30_16-58-6.png

Perfect this video explains everything you need to know about KISS with the classic machine in the background

Back
Top Bottom