What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Theatre of Magic

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I’m selling this on behalf of a friend. It used to be my machine before he had it off me.

Nice condition machine with no security holes for a bar on the front.

Very original apart from a working tiger saw blade which is an actual saw blade

As you will see from the photos the “illusions” area in front of the flippers is exceptional. The only damage I can see on the playfield is under the I & C below the trap door and a screw hole in front of the left stand up target in front of the ramp.

Under the playfield is exceptionally clean and everything is fully working.

He is after £3500.

Any questions please ask.

If you wanted this I would need to get it back to my place for collection but that’s not a problem. Collection in person from PO22 6JL or Martin knows it well here.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG

But that one has had a £900 service Dan :cuckoo:

True. The fixerman took away the two main boards, replaced them with new Rottendog crap ones, added 5h of Labour costs and listed stuff in his invoice to pad it out like “checked and replaced or repaired all bulbs inc #44, #555, #47, flasher #89 .......”. One born every minute. I feel sorry for the guy, his machine is probably worth *less* than before that repairman turned up if he really took the old boards away as I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom