What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theatre of magic problem

it gets better....with fuse F104 & F112 removed I still measure 100V DC on fuse holder F104. I must have the wrong manual or something

I’d check that your ground reference is actually at ground. Check continuity of ground from the cabinet ground to the earth pin on the plug and also to the ground plane that the board is screwed on to. I think your measurements are suspect, as if your 5v dc was really 3.6v the cpu would not run at all and you wouldn’t get any message on the display. Similarly if your display voltages were what you stated, then there would be no display.

I know this is daft

Is the door switch working that isolates the 50/20v supplies to coils and flashers ?

It can be bypassed by the transformer. Just disconnect the loom down to the power switch on the front door.

I have known these interlock switches to fail or simply not operate when the doors closed.

There will be two switches inside the door.

Back
Top Bottom