What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Theatre of Magic predetti Topper and 'unbreakable' crate

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Testing my luck here. Anyone sitting on the predetti Topper for ToM or the unbreakable crate/box?

Cheers,

Scott

You must have a prototype TOM.
I’ve not got either crate or box, I’ve only got the trunk 😂

Did your unbreakable crate break?
Existing one is just the plastic trunk I believe and wanted to invest in the silicone based one as the one I've got in the shop has one and thought it was a good upgrade to source.

Reactions: JT.
What about 3D printing one out of TPU?

Suppose the decals would need to be re-drawn as well so is a bit of effort i guess.

edit: Oh its only a little decal to buy rest is modeled. Reckon a TPU printed one would work great.

Last edited:
What about 3D printing one out of TPU?

Suppose the decals would need to be re-drawn as well so is a bit of effort i guess.

edit: Oh its only a little decal to buy rest is modeled. Reckon a TPU printed one would work great.
Hmm not a bad shout

What are the dimensions of the trunk scott?

Have a super high res scanner here at work that would cut down allot of time on the 3D modelling.

Catch is the scanning field is quite small (trade off for such high res/accuracy) but if you know the size and are interested I can see if it will fit.

Another option is just taking a mould and casting one out of a flexible resin i guess.

Back
Top Bottom