What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Theatre of Magic or Twilight Zone

Andy B

Site Supporter
As per title - looking for a Theatre of Magic - most conditions considered so long as no playfield or insert wear.

May be interested in a TZ if I can’t get a ToM.

Thanks

Andy

I went to visit Williams amusements in pontefract yesterday. Wow !!! about 40 pins there. Then tons of arcade games. 3 guys as well as the two owners there fixing and refurbing. They had several TOMs. one with £2k’s worth of gold plating to all the metalwork!! Well worth a visit. they are a friendly lot.

I went to visit Williams amusements in pontefract yesterday. Wow !!! about 40 pins there. Then tons of arcade games. 3 guys as well as the two owners there fixing and refurbing. They had several TOMs. one with £2k’s worth of gold plating to all the metalwork!! Well worth a visit. they are a friendly lot.
Yep, they bought my AC/DC off me. Seem like a nice bunch but don’t have a retail price budget so better stay away from the place until the money is spent otherwise I could see myself scrambling around finding a grand or so extra to buy one from them 😊

Still in the market for a ToM or TZ.

Got a couple of weeks off work and cash waiting so if you have something and need it gone quick I can help you out 😊

Cheers

Changed title of thread to Found It! though I haven’t but made the mistake of leaving my pin money in the joint account so my original budget has gone to pot.

Now need to lower my sights and get something in the interim until I can save up to ToM levels (and before any more of my money gets taken up on family spends 😢).

Thanks Darren.

Would appreciate it if you’ll give me first refusal when it’s ready please (hopefully my pin-fund will be topped up by then!).

Back
Top Bottom