What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Theatre of Magic or Cirqus Voltaire

Thx didn't even see this Ad. We've spoke directly on it but unfortunately I'd want to restore it and didn't realise the right ramp isn't in production. If anyone see's this and by some miracle has a NOS one lying around then I can reconsider.

Thx didn't even see this Ad. We've spoke directly on it but unfortunately I'd want to restore it and didn't realise the right ramp isn't in production. If anyone see's this and by some miracle has a NOS one lying around then I can reconsider.
That Aussie site will get em back in , I got full set from them last year

Don’t think only nos think they do runs of them , email em , if you do get a jm get the cpr back glass it’s lovely
2A727BA3-D30A-4D16-AA65-A08F09DE931C.jpeg

Mid-week bump.

Expanded the search to include

Twilight Zone
Theatre of Magic

It’s a very nice one from a well known member from a few years ago on here - inactive in recent years for health reasons.
I’m no fan of TOM - had a beauty years ago , sold it for 1400 😅 - but if I wanted one I’d be going for that one.
Ah I see it now, pretty pimped. Beyond what I want to pay at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom