What's new

Theatre of Magic! My first machine

Good plan. G3 is way too aggressive for anything. G10 may work on the playfield but really novus is the best plan.

Yeah, ah no point in risking the of for the sake of a few days of something in the post, just doing a bit of work at the moment on it. Couldnt fine any broken wires or anything so far but I'll keep looking

Replaced about 20 bulbs that were all blown, looking so much brighter now. I replaced the bulbs by the trunk and the back but they are still out so thats nexts on the list

Have you been through all the fuses and checked none are blown and they are all the correct value? I had a magnet prob on the shadow and it kept blowing the fuse just an idea

Not yet, still have to get a multimeter, hopefully I'll pick one up over the weekend, or has anyone got any good place to get one online?

Just playing there and whenever I shoot into the trapdoor the games acts as if it doesnt know where the ball is and moves the trunk and then the basement spits out the ball without giving any reward.

Does that seem like a switch problem? I was thinking aswell that since I havent changed out the balls yet could it be that they could be magnetised and causing problems?

Yeah seems like it, getting an error for switch 48 now aswell on test.

I'm working for the weekend but I'll have a few hours monday afternoon to take a good look

I know this isn't helpful and it is your first machine so we should be kind but SCTOMA are always grateful to receive videos of ToM on a bonfire, maybe go that route instead of fixing? :p

I think it's cuz it gets old and repetitive fast "shoot the trunk" ect. I personally have not formed a fair opinion on it yet as I've never played a fully working one

Needless to say I'm a big fan of it! haha

Ordering parts for it right now, cleaner and flipper bats etc. Anyone here have a shop online or anything?

I'd like to support a user here if I could

Just sent one off there, thanks for the link

Checked fuses earlier, I didnt have time to get them all but I found one holder with the wrong fuse. The wrong fuse was lower than it was supposed to be though. So I'll have some investigating to do when my multimeter arrives

Back
Top Bottom