What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Theatre of Magic - Mini Shop Log

So again Adam at AJ Pinball has done an absolutely amazing job on this and some how managed to get all the horrible yellow paint off. Fortunately underneath the cabinet is mint :)
IMG-20190114-WA0000.jpgIMG-20190114-WA0001.jpg

Few new bits fitted including an unbreakable trunk, gold shooter and Pinbits Auto Eddy Boards.
IMG-20190613-WA0000.jpgIMG-20190613-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Now home and time for a new colour scheme for the backbox lights and add a 3D Translight.
20190627_121552.jpg
20190627_122924.jpg

That looks stunning.

I personally think the coloured translite LEDs overpower the artwork, and that it looked better before, but to each their own.

As a package it looks really, really nice.

The backbox had Natural/Ice White LED's in there before and looked really washed out when viewed in person. I have use Comet Sunlight White with colour LED's only where appropriate. LED's always look harsh in pictures and is much better in person. It really sets off the 3D effect of the translite nicely.

Still can't believe how nice your TZ looks with all the mods.

Last edited:
I see what you mean after watching the video, the effect works really well with the renticular translite. Very nice. :)

Was the gold plating very expensive if you don't mind me asking?

Certainly looks worth it to be honest. You'll have to sell that to me when you get bored of it ;)

You've done a great job on it. Can a playfield removal really be called a mini shop log? Just the thought of it would terrify me!

Back
Top Bottom