What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The wife has said YES (to another pin)!

Bod

Registered
Alias
Dave Boddis
Good start to 2020 - I've been given the go-ahead to get yet another table 😁
Ideally I'd like a CFTBL (any condition) but absolutely ANYTHING (SS) considered.
As I am still learning the maintenance skills, plug 'n play IS preferred, though as mentioned - anything and any condition considered!

My previous 3 tables are from this forum, and Martin (obviously) has been here.
Thank you and....HaPpY 2020 🎉

My TFTC is still here, you are welcome to come and try it. Fun 6 ball multiball.

My TFTC is still here, you are welcome to come and try it. Fun 6 ball multiball.
I haven't forgotten! I'm away until around 13th. If TFTC is still available, I'd love to see it as not played on it before. Cheers.

What's your budget? There's some very nice pins available in the for sale section.
I've seen the few for sale. Hopefully looking at 1 in a few weeks time. Problem is, I'm not familiar with many of the tables.
Getting a Whirl Wind in soon..... 2-3 weeks I estimate.
Thanks, though tbh, was never a fan of whirlwind.

Do you have any inclination as to what you might (or might not) be looking for?

Rough price limit?
Themes of interest?
Era?
Manufacturer?

You said ANYTHING, but then said not Whirlwind... so there must be some more detail to add before we can help you better.

Don’t worry. I am sure the whirlwind will sell to someone else. No worries.

Everyone has individual taste (well most people do) so I am not disappointed in any way shape or form from @Bod Saying he doesn’t want it

Good luck with finding something but I do agree. You need to be specific on a few points that @Monkeyboypaul has put up.

Or browse the for sale ads. Quite a few are still for sale from the last month so scroll back.

Hi Tbh, I'm pretty open to any theme or game. Just never been keen on Whirlwind.
Any manufacturer, probably > '94, and any theme (I'm not too fussed)
(Unless a CFTBL) - then probably looking at £2.5k. Condition, as mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom