What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weed of crime has sprouted in my kitchen

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
After a day on the road I've come home to find the weed of crime in my kitchen and I can tell you it's fruit is bitter
wink-1.png
The Shadow is pin number 3 and I am well pleased with it.

It's in great shape, pics to come tomorrow......if I can stop playing it
biggrin-1.png

Awesome. I've got to do a bit of wall remodelling before I can fit 3 :-(

But it will happen one day :)

Nice one.

Nothing better than that newest pin feeling.

Enjoy. And don't stay up all night playing it. I am surprised you found the time to post on here to let us all know about it.

You had sounded strong, acknowledging the space limitations. Now you have three machines?

Come on, show us a picture. ;-)

Anyone for Peking duck?

I assume you found the secret laugh mode already? It's fun to start Multiball during that
smile-1.png

The Shadow is a cool game :cool:

Took many years for the pin community to get over the theme, but those in the know have sung its praises for years. I remember when Pinball Heaven used to sell a lot of used 90s games, Phil would recommend this as one of the overall best 90s games in his opinion. I still miss pop bumpers on a game, but thats just me
smile-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1695704 said:
After a day on the road I've come home to find the weed of crime in my kitchen and I can tell you it's fruit is bitter
wink-1.png
The Shadow is pin number 3 and I am well pleased with it.

It's in great shape, pics to come tomorrow......if I can stop playing it
biggrin-1.png

Has the candy cab gone then? Or was it time to get rid of the fridge or oven first :)

You had sounded strong, acknowledging the space limitations.

Has the candy cab gone then? Or was it time to get rid of the fridge or oven first

The MAME cab is still there, i can only have 2 of my 3 setup to play at any time so am adopting a rotation policy
wink-1.png

Come on, show us a picture. ;-)

I'l take some pics soon, just need to have another quick game....or 2
biggrin-1.png

I assume you found the secret laugh mode already?

Not seen this yet...how do you start it?

Ok I managed to tear myself away and snap a few pics
smile-1.png

[attachment=1010:p1020895.JPG]

[attachment=1011:p1020899.JPG]

[attachment=1012:p1020900.JPG]

[attachment=1013:p1020902.JPG]

Looks like it might have been a Pinball Heaven restore at some point in it's life as it's got the ring wire protector kit fitted and has Pinball Heaven instruction and price cards (the guy I got it from also said he thought it had come from Phil as well)
smile-1.png
I'm still going to strip it down for a clean and re-rubber in the near future, but not straight away as I want to play it for a bit first!

Also realised I need to update my avatar pic as the current one is a bit out of date now, so gonna use this one instead....you can see how I have to keep WW at the moment as only got room for 2 setup to play
sad-1.png
And I am properly out of room now.

[attachment=1014:p1020903.JPG]

Get rid of the arcade cab and have three pins set up, it will look much better.
smile-1.png

Yeah, three pinballs would look so much better. Plus the cab looks small enough to go in the living room.
rolleyes-1.gif

Get rid of the arcade cab and have three pins set up

I did think about that but not far in front of where the arcade cab is there's kitchen units so if I had a pin there I'd not be able to get the glass off as it hits the unit
sad-1.png

Thats a easy fix, Get rid of the kitchen unit.
rolleyes-1.gif

Think we are going a little to far now in the name of pinball.

Then again I have seen similar done.
biggrin-1.png
Not with a wife around though. :eek:

Secret laugh mode: get the 'anyone for Peking duck' line all 3 times by pulling trigger in all 3 places (start scene, start khan, battlefield popper) then next scene you start is Tim Curry guffawing away every switch hit. It's a blast, and even better if multiple switches ie in Multiball.

Back
Top Bottom