What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weather.....

abaxas

Banned
Registered
Anyone else getting a bit hacked off? I'm not seen a cloud in almost 2 weeks and it's proper roasting out there.....too hot and sunny to even go out.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Hot weather and occasional thunderstorms is fine by me. I think we get some of the world's best weather in UK, it's hardly ever too hot or too cold, or too humid or too wet. Ok ok maybe sometimes it's a bit wet ......

Some people will moan about everything. People pay good money to get sun in another country and your getting it for free, sheesh.

Yeah you lot are! Not a rare sight to see a geordie with top off at a footy match -20 :)

Seasonal affective disorder?

Love the sun I do. The heat can be an issue sometimes, but nothing a water filled hose cant sort out ;)

Absolutely loving the weather!

Got loads done in the garden, veg coming along nicely, barbecue's lit, shorts and tshirt on, long cycle rides, longer days, everyone seems happy, Mini festival season, no central heating.... The only thing I've not done much of is restore AFM. Did play shadow earlier though ;)

Everything I need to do involves being in doors, and it is far too hot at the moment to get much work done. I would rather be cold than hot. It's just ridiculously warm for this time of night right now

Init, my poor HES machines fan is going 10 to the dozen. Need to get something other than a stock cpu fan, no good in this weather.

If the dry weather lasts for one more week then as far as i'm concerned it can hoof it down for the rest of the year :D

I like the fact it isn't raining, cos then I can do stuff outside, like run dusty tumblers and the washing gets dried for free in about 20 minutes! But unfortunately I'm not built for the sun. I'm pale skinned and... err... GINGER! So I burn in about 10 minutes in the current weather. Awesome storm my yesterday. I could smell it first. Rolled in really quickly, hammered it down, overhead lightning strikes, LOUD thunder. And then an hour later glorious sunshine again. But I like the rain too. Doesn't bother me at all. Given the choice I prefer slightly too cool to slightly too warm as you can always run around or put a jumper on to stay warm. But as someone else mentioned, the weather in the UK is pretty fabulous. I like how it changes and not too extreme. I lived in Australia for a year and the unchanging roasting sunshine was ruddy relentless.

Once it's gone then the moaning will start.
There's no pleasing us where the weather is concerned.
Let's enjoy it while it's here.

Back
Top Bottom