What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Walking Dead TWD Premium - SOLD

Mikey

Registered
Fanstastic condition TWD Premium. £6,000 firm.

1.jpg
DSCF2727.jpg
DSCF2728.jpg
DSCF2729.jpg
DSCF2730.jpg
DSCF2731.jpg
DSCF2732.jpg
DSCF2733.jpg
DSCF2738.jpg
DSCF2739.jpg
DSCF2740.jpg
DSCF2741.jpg
DSCF2743.jpg
DSCF2745.jpg
DSCF2749.jpg
DSCF2750.jpg
DSCF2751.jpg
DSCF2753.jpg

Last edited:
The best game ever made and a super rare premium!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got one too. Been out of the scene for a while and got a little bored of Williams/bally offerings, but this thing is on a whole new level of awesome. Took me a while to get it setup right as it needs to be bang on level to make all the shots consistently but wow, what a game.

The best Stern i have played thus far by a country mile. Oh, and whoever made the aftermarket Negan callouts. Thankyou very much. From the very bottom of my heart. "That just tickles my balls" Hahaha.

Best of luck with your sale. Whoever buys will know boundless joy. :thumbs:

That’ll be Cleland’s sound package, the callout selection and timing is brilliant, Stern should hire him.

This was my former game. It’s a really nice example and Mike is a good guy to buy from.

I’ve done a couple of deals with him and would by from him again in an instant.

I’m usually a stickler for having my machines stock and unmodded, but the Bicycle Girl light and bumper covers are useful and tasteful additions to this game.

Note there is ONE (!) dot in the screen not working. I'll list the mods at weekend as well!

Yes - is maybe best game i've played with (very) deep rule set, shame I don't have time play much anymore (spending time on other hobbies) :)

Last edited:
I remember this happening with Tron. For a while they sold instantly, then they started hanging about a little more. Weird. TWD is a superb game and that's a great price

GLWS! I don’t understand why TWDs are taking so long to sell these days one of Sterns best and one of the best pins period!
Think the theme is a bit marmite. Certainly was for me. Insanely well coded machine, amazing light show for horde, just not very young kid friendly!

If anyone’s worried about difficulty - I have a spare outlane mod which helps with some of the cheap drains.

Oooh - what's the outlane mod @Monkeyboypaul? Probably shouldn't be thinking about that and just playing better, but still...
Yes, admitting you have a hypothetical problem is the 1st step towards getting help ;)

Annoyingly I can’t find any correspondence about where I got them, but here are photos.

You add rubbers to the little posts.

Apologies, wasn’t intending to hijack thread, just offer a helping hand!

EDIT - FOUND IT: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/...ds/00605-save-post-walking-dead-by-yoyokopter

not the cheapest, but increased my enjoyment massively. I definitely need to play better...

Attachments

• 31CF8D1B-88AB-427D-AAC9-0254527E0B8C.jpeg
    31CF8D1B-88AB-427D-AAC9-0254527E0B8C.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 61F17779-A028-4E02-824E-DA4CBC5DD443.jpeg
    61F17779-A028-4E02-824E-DA4CBC5DD443.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 69AD2C35-3088-4AAE-AECE-D85B717FBA19.jpeg
    69AD2C35-3088-4AAE-AECE-D85B717FBA19.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I'd be interested in set... Not wanting to sell for less so will try again later and in meantime enjoy the game a bit more :) PM sent

will be taking this listing down in next week and reposting after the holidays.

They just don’t seem to be selling on here though, yet one supposedly sold on eBay for just shy of 7k :cuckoo:

They just don’t seem to be selling on here though, yet one supposedly sold on eBay for just shy of 7k :cuckoo:
I was offered that for £6200 through eBay somehow even though I never offered anything🤯

feel free to send them here :) :)
The machine on eBay was offered to me to buy for £6200 through a notification, think it was up for nearly £7k. I was sent an offer for one day only to buy for £6200 when I hadn’t even asked to buy or made any offer/communication. First time anything like that has happened to me on eBay.
Would love one but the time isn’t quite right.

The machine on eBay was offered to me to buy for £6200 through a notification, think it was up for nearly £7k. I was sent an offer for one day only to buy for £6200 when I hadn’t even asked to buy or made any offer/communication. First time anything like that has happened to me on eBay.
Would love one but the time isn’t quite right.
Sellers can send offers to Watchers.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

ahh - I misunderstood and thought someone tried to buy off you and you didn't have for sale :)

Yes, as Sgt Grizz says a seller can make offers to watchers...

Back
Top Bottom