What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Walking Dead TWD Premium - SOLD

Yeah I've had that, you don't need to be watching it, just view it and big brother bay has got you and then seller has option to send offers 😬
Ahh I see, was thinking that. FFS nothing is private is it.

final reduction to 6k, is firm and will leave at this price till sale (not willing to lose any more on it). it's higher price on ebay for now as much (!) prefer sale here :)

Chancers offering lower than 6K ! This is an epic game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, but unfortunately quite a few epic games up for sale right now that are not selling......it’s a bit strange.

I‘d be renting a van and driving to Mikey’s with a handful of cash right now if I didn’t have to have my damn roof and chimney repaired.

I’ve played on this very machine, it’s a really great example.

Fanstastic condition TWD Premium. £6,000 firm.

View attachment 95491View attachment 95492View attachment 95493View attachment 95494View attachment 95495View attachment 95496View attachment 95497View attachment 95498View attachment 95499View attachment 95500View attachment 95501View attachment 95502View attachment 95503View attachment 95504View attachment 95505View attachment 95506View attachment 95507View attachment 95508
Hi,
Now here is a coincidence and apologies in being off piste but I have a Walking Dead Pro and also have a very similar clock that I purchased in France. If I didn't have a Walking Dead then I would be purchasing yours. Great game

Hi,
Now here is a coincidence and apologies in being off piste but I have a Walking Dead Pro and also have a very similar clock that I purchased in France. If I didn't have a Walking Dead then I would be purchasing yours. Great game

I have a Pro too. But I don't have the clock. Sometimes life gives you lemons.

Back
Top Bottom