What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Walking Dead or Stern Jurassic Park

Gonzo

Registered
Alias
Kris
A more refined list.😬

HUO please and in mint condition, aside from that pro, prem or LE considered.

Sorry for the new thread but the last wasn't precise enough.

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes Gonzo! Two of the very best. Good luck dude, hope you find a goodun. I gave up looking for a JP2 and bought nib but hopefully one will come along for you. Ridiculously good game

Yes Gonzo! Two of the very best. Good luck dude, hope you find a goodun. I gave up looking for a JP2 and bought nib but hopefully one will come along for you. Ridiculously good game

Thanks mate.

This is a very small window before I do precisely the same.

Gonna sound an absolute dipchit here but JP2 = Stern Jurassic Park?

If so, after you’ve stopped laughing for asking such a dumb question, let me know and I’ll PM you 😊

Gonna sound an absolute dipchit here but JP2 = Stern Jurassic Park?

If so, after you’ve stopped laughing for asking such a dumb question, let me know and I’ll PM you 😊

Yes indeed Andy . . . the Stern one released recently

And didn’t just PM you first in case others on the forum were thinking JP2? also - I don’t mind taking one for the team 😊

And didn’t just PM you first in case others on the forum were thinking JP2? also - I don’t mind taking one for the team 😊

Don't worry . . . I mistook Iron Man for Iron Maiden a couple of days ago 😂

There are a few where just the using the obvious letters without anything else can get confusing - as well as the already pointed out IM & IMDN - others are ST (various Star Trek''s, Stranger Things, and Starship Troopers) and SW (various Star Wars), and one with most possibilities is WW (Whirlwind, Whitewater, Waterworld, Willy Wonka).

I read somewhere that Scott Danesi had to change the original name of Total Nuclear Annihilation from whatever it was before (i think maybe just 'Annihilation'?), so he fielded it out to his mates for suggestions. Someone came up with the new name and they settled on it primarily because everyone would then have to refer to it as TNA.

(tits 'n' a$$ for those watching at home).

Soz @Gonzo .. carry on!

I read somewhere that Scott Danesi had to change the original name of Total Nuclear Annihilation from whatever it was before (i think maybe just 'Annihilation'?), so he fielded it out to his mates for suggestions. Someone came up with the new name and they settled on it primarily because everyone would then have to refer to it as TNA.

(tits 'n' a$$ for those watching at home).

Soz @Gonzo .. carry on!
Total Annihilation I believe was the original name

My quest has yielded a splendid Jurassic Park with 200 plays 👍

Elvira was just a little too rich and would not have allowed me to do the other ventures ..... one day though!!

Bloody Hell, you did well to find one. Good job! I assume a Pro?

Awesome news. I have enjoyed you approach and community support to help you get to this.
I think I can see a chain of pinballs all moving about this community to make this happen.
Is Martin back up to speed?

Awesome news. I have enjoyed you approach and community support to help you get to this.
I think I can see a chain of pinballs all moving about this community to make this happen.
Is Martin back up to speed?

Thanks.

The number of messages and support aside from what is public has been fantastic.

There are so many good people on here who are generous with their time and happy to advise.

This forum is a credit to everyone on here.

That is a cracking first pinball machine and better than my first 😂 Street Fighter II, my guilty pleasure!

My first was a much maligned Popeye. I loved it and confirmed to me this was a hobby that I wanted to really get into.

Just thinking Gonzo, I know you're a fan of Xianeks work. I got the J-Park backglass from him and it's absolutely superb, might be worth a look

Just thinking Gonzo, I know you're a fan of Xianeks work. I got the J-Park backglass from him and it's absolutely superb, might be worth a look
I am indeed, cheers mate.

I've not had the pleasure of seeing it yet but certainly something I'd buy as well as sourcing some side blades.

I've not had the pleasure of seeing it yet but certainly something I'd buy as well as sourcing some side blades.

20200720_120630.jpg

Pretty badass I think. I've not put art blades on yet but I'm liking the blue ones @PeteB does, goes well with the back of the game and brightens things up a bit 🤘

Back
Top Bottom