What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Chris
will chat with Alfie tomorrow and will hopefully book the 4th later dates may be difficult as I will most likely be on treatment Soon after the 3rd.

I’m so looking forward to opening day Congratulations.

Alan

Good luck with it all!

I cannot get over in December, but I will be over in January with a few mates, if that is OK?

Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to make December now, as I’ve got a hernia opp sometime in the next few weeks.
So probably new year before I can head down

Good luck with it all!

I cannot get over in December, but I will be over in January with a few mates, if that is OK?
Thank you! Sounds good to me. See you next year!
Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to make December now, as I’ve got a hernia opp sometime in the next few weeks.
Good luck with the opp. And stop lifting heavy pins! I should do the same…

Booked the 4th hopefully get to meet some pinheads on here and talk about the ever increasing disease we all have Pinagrute.

ouchie!

I've had that - inguinal hernia repair, 4 of them at once. the couple of weeks after the op are not fun. Definitely not the time to be standing trying to play pinball for several hours. Or standing. At all. Ever.

Hope it goes well

The booking page is up and running. Feel free to book any of the 3 sessions available in December. (4th,11th,18th)
Chris

Awesome. I'm all booked. Luckily the F1 sessions are later than normal on the 4th, so I can come to the inaugural event 😁

Looking forward to it!

I've had that - inguinal hernia repair, 4 of them at once. the couple of weeks after the op are not fun. Definitely not the time to be standing trying to play pinball for several hours. Or standing. At all. Ever.
Yeah been waiting for over a year for this op, just want it done and dusted now. I’ve heard the weeks after can be painful, not playing pinball is gonna be just as painful 🤣

@Lecari and I got to visit for a couple hours today, you're all in for a treat! Chris is such a nice guy and it's obvious he has a huge passion for pinball and keeping them in tip top condition.

Hopefully we can attend in the new year with everyone else!

Thanks so much @Hiltoncriss for letting us visit for a couple of hours yesterday. I had a great time and it was wonderful to meet you in person! Hope to see you again soon.

Anyone going to the Pinball Office is going to have a great time - Chris is very friendly and welcoming and his games were all in amazing condition! Plus he has a great mix of games including a few rare games I hadn't even heard of like Houdini! 😊

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_155440.jpg
    IMG_20211125_155440.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 55
Thanks so much @Hiltoncriss for letting us visit for a couple of hours yesterday. I had a great time and it was wonderful to meet you in person! Hope to see you again soon.

Anyone going to the Pinball Office is going to have a great time - Chris is very friendly and welcoming and his games were all in amazing condition! Plus he has a great mix of games including a few rare games I hadn't even heard of like Houdini! 😊

I can also say the pinball machines are very well maintained to a very high standard, there is another room with many more pinballs in it.

book and support

More importantly.... what did you think of DINER? 🌭

More importantly.... what did you think of DINER? 🌭

I'll let Claire give her opinion...
Sadly it was the only pin we couldn't play, (Chris just has to sort the diverter out, nothing major) but it was on so we could enjoy the beauty of it.

I think it's one of the most beautiful pins I've ever seen! Something about the colours, the reds, whites and black really do it for me. It's gorgeous and doesn't look as old as it is.

I'll let Claire give her opinion...
Sadly it was the only pin we couldn't play, (Chris just has to sort the diverter out, nothing major) but it was on so we could enjoy the beauty of it.

I think it's one of the most beautiful pins I've ever seen! Something about the colours, the reds, whites and black really do it for me. It's gorgeous and doesn't look as old as it is.

Correct Answer!

Back
Top Bottom