What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Scratch my plan to come on the 18th :( Off to a pre-xmas family meal instead. As everyone said, a busy time indeed!
Lucky for me I managed to hit Tilt and Electric Circus on a study/work trip this week. I'll definitely be visiting the office in the new year :)

Seeing as I’m unable to make it down this month, to play your awesome looking no fear, I’m getting my fix on my virtual cabinet 😃
See you in January

Attachments

• 2E44DEF3-1D8D-4CFF-983B-E0F322052840.jpeg
    2E44DEF3-1D8D-4CFF-983B-E0F322052840.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 15
Are we now required to mask up? Can't keep up with the 'rules'

As from Monday I believe unless your holding a pork pie with a pint lol
In this case, on Saturday we will do the pie and pint challenge! Or short, The P&P challenge!

With your left you will have to hold a pork pie and with your right a pint. The challenge will be to play for 4 hours straight each machine as many times you can while flipping with your elbows and while holding the pie and pint in your hands. And believe me, it will be challenging! Who will do the P&P challenge for 4 hours, will be allowed to eat the pie and drink the pint (if by that time will have anything left in it).
Will you accept the P&P challenge with no mask, or you prefer to wear a mask instead and flip with your fingers?

In this case, on Saturday we will do the pie and pint challenge! Or short, The P&P challenge!

With your left you will have to hold a pork pie and with your right a pint. The challenge will be to play for 4 hours straight each machine as many times you can while flipping with your elbows and while holding the pie and pint in your hands. And believe me, it will be challenging! Who will do the P&P challenge for 4 hours, will be allowed to eat the pie and drink the pint (if by that time will have anything left in it).
Will you accept the P&P challenge with no mask, or you prefer to wear a mask instead and flip with your fingers?
I'm in, but i can only hold the pint, not drink it as I'll be going to work after and no job = no pins! 😁

Had an excellent time today at the 'Office'
Great host who made us feel very welcome. Great collection of pins too, especially CGC AFMr, what a blast!
Many thanks for doing this Chris and special thanks goes to your son who gave us his strategies for getting top scores on AFMr and ACNC, brilliant 😁.
Looking forward to the next visit 👍

Chris
when is the next date available? We could play them this time rather than repair them, which as you know I love the tinkering just as much.
Alan and Alfie

First time I'd been able to play many of the pins available and had a blast on many of them, hardly scratched the surface really.
NBA Fastbreak - scored 8 🤣🤣
Batman TDK, ACNC, Diner, Simpsons, POTC, WhiteWater, No Fear, World Cup Soccer, The Getaway, Cab Volt - all great fun

Chris
when is the next date available? We could play them this time rather than repair them, which as you know I love the tinkering just as much.
Alan and Alfie
The first dates available in January will be the 22th and 29th (available on the website now). If there will be demand, I could add the 15th as well.
But for you and Alfie the club it’s open at any time you wish. You helped me a lot and if you want to play them not only to fix them :)), just let me know the date and I will make sure (even if I can’t be there) that you guys can get in and have fun.

Last edited:
A big Thank You! to everyone that attended The Pinball Office sessions in December. Thanks to you, we raised £260. Today, the money raised were donated to The Alzheimer’s Society (in memory of my grandfather Vasile who started my passion for Pinball). Thank you again!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Regards,
Chris

Attachments

• 0B31BF2A-57A0-4113-94C6-1AF0502C086A.png
    0B31BF2A-57A0-4113-94C6-1AF0502C086A.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 16FE565A-77E5-476A-8431-B2E0066B42BA.png
    16FE565A-77E5-476A-8431-B2E0066B42BA.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 11B90B54-B9EB-4248-9BAD-06714F6CAF7F.png
    11B90B54-B9EB-4248-9BAD-06714F6CAF7F.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
A big Thank You! to everyone that attended The Pinball Office sessions in December. Thanks to you, we raised £260. Today, the money raised were donated to The Alzheimer’s Society (in memory of my grandfather Vasile who started my passion for Pinball). Thank you again!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Regards,
Chris
Gave me goosebumps reading the thank you message from the charity.
well done it’s such a good thing to do.

Well I somehow managed to get more friends to come along with me on the 29th Jan than I actually have friends... 8-10 of us by the looks of it!

Please talk to me though, trying to worm my way in to the local pinball scene ;) I'll be the one with blue/green hair.

@Andydn @Jackpot @C&C when shall we look at going,

At the moment, it looks like I can do 22nd or 29th (dependent on when a funeral I have to attend is arranged for - I should know the date this coming week hopefully).

... or maybe even both?? 👍
🙂

ETA - Particularly looking forward to having a first go on WCS, Diner, Popeye, and Houdini.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom