What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

I live just up the road from you in Bishop's Stortford (when I'm not at David's in Sudbury!), so safe to say, I'm up for this! Sounds really exciting!

A great charity to support too.

Really looking forward to visiting when you're ready to welcome members in!
Claire, you are the closest till now that’s for sure. Thank you for your support.
Chris
This sounds amazing, I would definitely be a regular visitor. I normally head to either flip out, or electric circus, both of which are 3 hour drive, so something a bit closer to Norfolk would be fantastic, can’t wait 😊
In this case I need to apologise to @steve brum, @Matt Vince, @Neil McRae. I don’t want to take away any of their members that’s for sure. I’m happy to see you @Doggard but please don’t forget about the other clubs. After all they were the first. Tbh @Moonraker ‘s Special When Lit was the first as far as I know. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Hats off to these chaps.
Chris
Me and my son would come over too - £10 each seems very reasonable on its own - but free tea count me in
Happy to see you both! My son will be here as well.
Chris
This sounds great, and for a great cause too Chris! - I'll defo be popping by:thumbs:
Thank you very much! Please do!
Chris
Definitely happy to support this, i'm only 50 minutes away in Sudbury Suffolk, so if you need any help setting up i'd be up for it!

It will be great to have more pinball venues/clubs!
Thank you David. I will see you and Claire soon!
And thank you for offering to help. It is much appreciated!
Chris
@Hiltoncriss - Great idea Chris. It’s not far from me (about 40 mins) so I’ll call down when you get it up and running, we can have a chat in person and if you are going to turn it into a long term thing with more machines I may be able to help out with loan of a few pins/arcades 👍🏻
That’s a great idea. Will have to discuss about it. Thanks!
Chris
I would gladly attend, two hour trip for me, what pins do you have? Pics would be great, £10 sounds very fair to me,

Itch
Hi Itch,
Everything will be available on the website soon. In about a week it should be up an running. My daughter Sofia (11) is writing the description for every machine. She’s doing about 3-4 machines/day. I don’t want to rush her :))
Chris

In between having to get a few games of pinball in... 😄
you got it right ;)
Fantastic idea and around an hour or so from me, so would be very convenient! I’m definitely interested in coming along to one of your trial openings! 😎👍🏼
In this case I will see you soon Dave. Thank you!
This sounds great and not too far from me at all! Very interested.

Just wanted to say, that is a great thing you are proposing!

Thanks!
Thank you as well. Will see you soon!
What a brilliant and generous idea Chris.
Certainly be up for this, will even bring some Yorkshire T along. 👍
That sounds great! I will add another tea to my collection.
Chris
I’m in there like swimwear
In this case you will arrive before me :)))
Thanks for the support!

Chris
we spoke about this when I visited your collection and the idea and vision you have has blown me away, the story behind you getting back into pinball has really touched me. The set up you have is a pinball club already and to start it up for charity is just an amazing thing to do.
you have my full support, if I can help in anyway what’s so ever please count me in.

Let me reassure everyone, this could turn into something very special.

Alan
Dear Alan,

You, Alfie and Andy helped a lot with my decision. After I had the discussion with you, I was convinced that it’s worth a try.
Not to mention the fact that I wanted to do everything completely free without any payment for the first month and you came with the idea of raising money for charity. Thank you for that! It was a great idea to be honest. I will see you all next week when you bring Aerosmith and Demo Man. Cheers friends! And thank you for everything.
Chris

In this case I need to apologise to @steve brum, @Matt Vince, @Neil McRae. I don’t want to take away any of their members that’s for sure. I’m happy to see you @Doggard but please don’t forget about the other clubs. After all they were the first. Tbh @Moonraker ‘s Special When Lit was the first as far as I know. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Hats off to these chaps.
Chris
Will continue to visit flip out and electric circus, as they both have specific tables that I enjoy playing, just be nice to have somewhere a bit closer, when I don’t fancy a longer journey , or have less time

Brilliant idea Chris and an especially happy one for me as I'm only 30 mins away in south woodford. Very generous of you and I'm looking forward to it.

Also I'd like to offer help on the repairs and maintenance side of things. I'm not always available (kids and 3 jobs) but when I am I'll help any way I can 👍

Hey Chris
This is a fantastic and very generous idea you have, so kind to let other people enjoy your pins and hobby. I for one have already been Lucky enough to have spent a couple of days hanging out at your place and have enjoyed every minute.
I’m already looking forward to seeing you guys at some point in the next couple of weeks and even more excited for when you open as a club and to make new friends. 👍

Till the website will be ready, I will start posting macro pictures of the pins that will be featured at the club. First one, down below. I’m curious who will guess this title. It’s quite obvious I would say…
First to guess will get one free entry during the month of January.

Attachments

• 466D3BA3-6335-4A05-8793-2DE51ACDDA4E.jpeg
    466D3BA3-6335-4A05-8793-2DE51ACDDA4E.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 65
As Andy guessed the first one, will add another one. I must say that this is a mod, but there is a clue in the picture that should give it away.

Attachments

• 0542C1F2-4508-483B-A349-850372E6D416.jpeg
    0542C1F2-4508-483B-A349-850372E6D416.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 42
Batman forever
Pretty close but not exactly.

Batman: DK
Well done Wayne! Keen eye for details. Because you will help me with organising an event you have free entry forever anyways so what I can offer for guessing it is free unlimited drinks. :))) Thank you again!

Can anyone guess the one that’s left? Later I will upload a few more pictures.

Last edited:
Pretty close but not exactly.

Well done Wayne! Keen eye for details. Because you will help me with organising an event you have free entry forever anyways so what I can offer for guessing it is free unlimited drinks. :))) Thank you again!

Can anyone guess the one that’s left? Later I will upload a few more pictures.
I survive off tea, so that should be easily solvable.

For the pin that wasn’t guessed till now, I will add another picture.

Attachments

• 8A8CAD1A-2292-4F6E-9DD5-7D9AF92F80C4.jpeg
    8A8CAD1A-2292-4F6E-9DD5-7D9AF92F80C4.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 46
  • C57A5735-4634-4090-8CF0-7681B24C0499.jpeg
    C57A5735-4634-4090-8CF0-7681B24C0499.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom