What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Too bad that Stern decided to go on a different route. A Stern exclusive route. One that will never meet with the other manufacturers.
They have even added code into the games specifically trying to block scorbit. (Spoiler: it didn't work.)

Well let's be honest shall we this guy obviously has no taste or maybe has received some sort of bang to the head, what a absolute joke where can you go for £10 play all those fantastic pins that I'd just like to point out are a private collection not in some tatty old run down backstreet boozer play to your hearts content and coffee and drinks don't even get me started on the coffee machine!! Chris take absolutely no notice of that twat your doing a amazing job and I know I'll definitely be back on the 3rd of April stay strong stick two fingers up at that review as the people that love you out weigh the idiot that obviously hasn't got two pinballs in his head to rub together......😉🤪😎

Well let's be honest shall we this guy obviously has no taste or maybe has received some sort of bang to the head, what a absolute joke where can you go for £10 play all those fantastic pins that I'd just like to point out are a private collection not in some tatty old run down backstreet boozer play to your hearts content and coffee and drinks don't even get me started on the coffee machine!! Chris take absolutely no notice of that twat your doing a amazing job and I know I'll definitely be back on the 3rd of April stay strong stick two fingers up at that review as the people that love you out weigh the idiot that obviously hasn't got two pinballs in his head to rub together......😉🤪😎
Well said….

Every week l get same - shame you don't have X . Historically that is Bally bingoes (no thanks) or Twilight Zone. Just bite your lip and carry on regardless

Although its the law that public sites have to have TAF so dig deep!

I'm not at all envious of those of you booked in for this weekend.
No sir, not at all, no way.

😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢

Congrats Chris; one of the greatest pins of all time in my humble (and slightly biased...) opinion. I see the other day you were thinking of getting a Premium (wouldn't mind trading up from a pro myself some day), but the PRO is an amazing game in it's own right :thumbs:
Haven't been able to get to the 'Office in ages (need to look in to if the trains are back to normal at weekends yet), but good to see you are still adding to your already great collection!

What a great day today at The Pinball Office.

A massive thank you to @Hiltoncriss who is a real dude and it was great to spend some time with him. He's an amazing host and has a lovely bunch of people around him who make the venue run so well.

Incredibly impressed 👌

I'll aim to get to Special When Lit and Tilt this year too.

A massive thank you to @Hiltoncriss who is a real dude and it was great to spend some time with him. He's an amazing host and has a lovely bunch of people around him who make the venue run so well.

Incredibly impressed 👌

Kris, Spencer, it was lovely to have you here.

I hope to see you back soon in Spencer new A110.

Let’s be honest, in these days 4.2sec to get to 60mph feels like ages no? 😁

Incredibly impressed 👌

Looking forward to the Flipperama Office special 😀

Back
Top Bottom