What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classic Vol II @ UK Pinfest £1000 1st Place Prize

Think I may have asked this before but timings-wise is it possible to play in both this and the main tournament? Cheers.

Yes. If you get to the finals on the Classic you can still make the next stage in the main comp.

Yes. If you get to the finals on the Classic you can still make the next stage in the main comp.
Dont think theres much risk of that happening but just in case! Signed up and paid now. Cheers!

Is there a limit to how many tickets you can use on one game? Could I use all 5 on Genie for example?

** Sunday 10:30am Start Prompt**​

Pinball Classic Vol2 Qualifying Players:

Will Jarvis
Craig Pullen

Shaun Russell
Alan Jones

Mark Slade
David Dutton

Andy Foster
David Fowler

Owen Lloyd
Martin Fox

Peter Blakemore
Greg Mott

Rich Mallett
Ian Walmsley

Matt Vince
Sebastian Eiselin

Many thanks for the kind words posted previously.

I think all being said the competition went smoothly, we had a few issues with Circus (last minute change from Farfalla as we couldn't get it in the room) but I think apart from the odd stuck ball that was it.

Thanks to everyone that helped out with the scoring over the day I'll not tag on here as I'll probably miss someone off but you know who you are. :)

Thanks to the guys for setting up the machines in the room. Gives me more time to get the room setup.

Thanks to everyone that took part and played the Classics it's great to see an increase in the number of players this year. We finished at #90 players this year around 40% increase in numbers :)

Thanks to @Big Phil for putting on Pinfest once again :)

See you next year for the Pinball Classic Vol III were hopefully the 1st place prize will be £1500.

Last edited:
Is there a write up coming on how the classics played out? all I know is Andy won it.

I've recorded a vlog for the last day Kev. I'll do the chinwag tonight then work on the vlog this week. It sort of covers the whole day but there's a section on the Classic competition. I haven't checked the footage yet but I thinks there's quite a lot there.

Back
Top Bottom