What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classics @ UK Pinfest

Arv

Registered
Alias
Welcome to the Pinball Classics at UK Pinfest 2021

When: Saturday-Sunday 28-29th August 2021

Qualifying: 10am - 5pm Saturday
Play-Offs: 10:30am - 1pm Sunday

Price: £10 for registration includes 5 games entry (1 game on 1 machine). After that £1 per game.

Prizes: Trophies and cash prizes - 40% of prize fund for the winner, 30% for second, 20% for third & 10% for fourth

WPPR points awarded: Yes

Tournament head: Shaun Harvey

You can pre-register for the competition by sending £10 (friends and family) to https://paypal.me/pools/c/8C8Ah4ayK2.
(Registration can still be done on the day however)

There will be eight Classic machines available to play and each entry allows a single game on one machine of your choice.

When qualifying ends at 5pm, the sixteen players with the top two scores on each machine will have qualified for the play-offs to be played the next day.

Only one qualification per player is allowed, so if a player has the top score on more than one machine, the machine on which they have the greatest margin of victory will be their qualifying machine and all other scores will not be counted. This will result in players in second, third or lower positions moving up to qualify for the play-offs.

In the play-offs, the sixteen qualifiers will be formed into the following:

Round 1 (16 players divided into groups of 4) (Top 2 in each group advance into next round) on 3 random machines from pool
Round 2 (8 Players divided into groups 4) (Top 2 in each group advance into next round) on 3 random machines from pool
Round 3 (4 Players into 1 group of 4) Compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Place on 3 random machines from pool

All games in rounds score 4,2,1,0

Pre-registration List

1. Shaun Harvey
2. Neil McRae
3. Alan Jones
4. Clare Johnson
5. Ian Wallace
6. Benjamin Leigh
7. Steven Pagett
8. Ailsa Clunie
9. Colin Clunie
10. Daniel Wallace
11. Dan Lewell
12. Andreas Bernard
13. John Parkins
14. David Dutton
15. Will Jarvis
16. Conrad Chambers
17. Andrew Foster
18. Andrew Brock
19. Clive Bush
20. Diane Bush
21. Vin Jauhal

Last edited:
The final standings are below and at https://matchplay.events/live/70wwj/standings and https://matchplay.events/live/70wwj/matches

1630400907485.png

Last edited:
£10 incoming. I'm far less frightened by this list than the main comp LOL. I will obviously have an epic fail on my own game so will avoid it but Meteor Elektra and Paragon are old adversaries.

Wow. @steve brum , was only saying to someone recently that it amazed me you don't play in more comps after the few times I've seen you play. Hope I don't jinx it now, but watch out everyone, dark horse incoming! Good luck!

Colin and I have sent cash and signed up Shaun . Bring it on [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arv
I've never really played any classic machines, but entered anyway - should be an interesting experience. 👍

16. Conrad Chambers

Reactions: Arv
So £10 gets you 5 goes on 5 machines of your choice? what happens if no one chooses one of the 8 games? would it not be better to be a random pick?

You can play all 5 goes on one machine if you like Alan. Then it's £1 a go after that. Chances of no one playing one of the eight would be slim to non.

Back
Top Bottom