What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classic Vol III @ UK Pinfest £1000 1st Place Prize

Welcome to The Pinball Classics Vol III at UK Pinfest 2023 (https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=65387)

When: Saturday-Sunday 26-27th August 2023

Qualifying: 10am - 6pm Saturday
Play-Offs: 10:30am - 1pm Sunday

Price: £15 for registration includes 5 games entry (1 game on 1 machine). After that £1 per game.

Prizes: Trophies and cash prizes - £1000 the winner, 30% for second, 20% for third & 10% for fourth of remaining prize fund.

Thanks to @David retro for sponsoring this competition.

WPPR points awarded: Yes

Tournament head: Shaun Harvey

You can pre-register for the competition by sending £15 to https://app.collectionpot.com/pot/3130094/

Registration can still be done on the day but it would speed things up if you could use the above link.

There will be eight Classic machines available to play and you get five tickets (included in registration) to play on the machine(s) of your choice. Additional tickets are only £1 each.

1. Genesis - Majestic Pinball
2. Barracora - Bob PinballToys
3. Galaxy - Collywobbles
4. Flash Gordon - Collywobbles
5. Tag Team - Poibug
6. Quicksilver - Ad Jonker
7. Black Hole / Centaur - Dave the Train
8. Xenon - Kevlar

When qualifying ends at 6pm, the sixteen players with the top two scores on each machine will have qualified for the play-offs to be played the next day.

Only one qualification per player is allowed, so if a player has the top score on more than one machine, the machine on which they have the greatest margin of victory will be their qualifying machine and all other scores will not be counted. This will result in players in second, third or lower positions moving up to qualify for the play-offs.

In the play-offs, the sixteen qualifiers will be formed into the following:

Round 1 (16 players divided into groups of 4) (Top 2 in each group advance into next round) on 3 random machines from pool
Round 2 (8 Players divided into groups 4) (Top 2 in each group advance into next round) on 3 random machines from pool
Round 3 (4 Players into 1 group of 4) Compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Place on 3 random machines from pool

All games in rounds score 4,2,1,0

Last edited:
Only Two Weeks to go folks - Don't forget to preregister here: https://app.collectionpot.com/pot/3130094/

Current List

1. Andy Brock IFPA 83509
2. Alan Griffin
3. Keith Withnail
4. Jeremy Dorling IFPA 99044
5. Clare Johnson IFPA 60570
6. Alan Jones IFPA 60564
7. David Bowery
8. Ben Leigh
9. Colin Middleton
10. Rik Holding
11 Graham Swaffield
12. Helen Swaffield
13. David Dutton
14. Will Jarvis
15. Andrew Foster
16. Peter Moore
17. Martin Bedford
18. Michael Grant

Last edited:
On the day Alan or using the link i am just sorting for online payment :)

Updated the preregister list and current score keepers list.

Just pre registered for Clare and myself:
IFPA NUMBERS:

Clare Johnson 60570

Alan Jones 60564

Looking forward to this again. Thanks Shaun & team.

Reactions: Arv
Hello, only just seen this, I would like a Large please if its not too late to buy one, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arv
I’m down for the slot after bank 1 I think wasn’t able to fill in cell but was able to comment on the cell

If you open the spreadsheet again Ben you will see you're there.

Back
Top Bottom