What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Old Flip' at 8bitflip

Hi all

I know David is going to post separately about 'The Big Flip' - I just wanted to say a few thankyou's and also share the full results with you for 'The Old Flip' - the classics tournament that took place yesterday at 8bit Flip.

Thankyou to everyone who helped me, and apologies if i've missed anyone from this list...Thanks to: the scorers, who were so good I managed to sneak in a few pingolf games while the tournament was going on; David, Will, Poibug and anyone else that helped set up the machines before we started; Phil Eaton, for the software and the help he gave me to tweak it to my tournament rules; The NLP team for sorting the trophies and certificates; Martin for use of his monitor; the UK Pinball tournaments team for use of the tablets, and finally to Nick Marshall for being my right hand man and helping me out when things went wrong.

Here's the final standings:
Rank Name
1 Lukasz Romanowski
2 Will Dutton
3 Martin Ayub
4 Peter Blakemore
5 Craig Pullen
6 Greg Mott
7 Sverker Nordqvist
8 David Dutton
10 Neil Fellender
10 Andrew Foster