What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'more obscure titles you have had' thread

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Was just going thru some old photos of pins I have had over the years. Thought it might be interesting for people to post any pics or info of more obscure/rarer/forgotten/weird and wonderful titles they may have had over the years.

I'll kick off with this one ...a Data East Monday Night Football . 1989 machine, 1492 made which isn't super low but still I this is the only one I ever recall seeing . I bought it from an op/collector near Lowestoft via Ebay. It was a bit rough round the edges but cleaned up ok. I enjoyed it for a while . Has a ramp that pops in centre playfield for you to score a field goal ! Just an oddball title. Had some pretty cool music iirc :D Sold it on here to Matt Adams I think.

EDIT - here's a video of this very one when Matt had it after me !

Last edited:
Was just going thru some old photos of pins I have had over the years. Thought it might be interesting for people to post any pics or info of more obscure/rarer/forgotten/weird and wonderful titles they may have had over the years.

I'll kick off with this one ...a Data East Monday Night Football . 1989 machine, 1492 made which isn't super low but still I this is the only one I ever recall seeing . I bought it from an op/collector near Lowestoft via Ebay. It was a bit rough round the edges but cleaned up ok. I enjoyed it for a while . Has a ramp that pops in centre playfield for you to score a field goal ! Just an oddball title. Had some pretty cool music iirc :D Sold it on here to Matt Adams I think.

View attachment 82852

View attachment 82854
View attachment 82857

That is some time ago if it’s the one I remember on there! :)

Animal Party
Pink Panther

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once had an Alvin G. Football double ended machine in amazing condition but have to admit it was dull, dull, dull to play. It ended up going to France i think.

I suppose txsector and robo war too as there are only 4 of each in the UK to the best of my knowledge

Not sure I recognise that word 'had' but here is some from the collection:
Atlantis
Black Rider
Devil King
Soccer Kings
Warlok
Lucky Fruit
Lady Luck
Caveman
Solar Fire
Torch
Pool Champion

Last edited:
Excalibur? Still got it. Brilliantly simple.
R&B, my first pin and the first I sold too. That says it all.

Would love to see some pics of Zac's if anyone has some?
Does anyone have a collection of them?

Does anyone want to own up to owning a Bugs Bunny?

I've just this very minute loaded up my xbox one and saw that Zaccaria pinball collection is now available to download.
Free fora trial and just paid £1.69 for 24 tables including Spooky and Robot.
It ain't Pinball arcade, but for the price of a steak bake, I'm not complaining.

I've had and still got a few unusual ones [emoji3] I'll try and dig some pics out later:

Robo-war
Torpedo alley
Banzai run
Robot
Star Wars (Spanish)
X Force
Kick off
Aerobatics
Moon Flight
Night moves
Pinball magic
Fireball
Fireball 2
Transporter the rescue

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Current .
James bond 007
Superman
Pink panther
Spooky
Robot
Defender
Hyper ball

Past
Joust
Soccer ball
Alvin garage band
Bmx
Hotdoggin
Force 2
Alien star
Pistol poker
Rocky
Atarians
Torpedo alley
Magic
Car hop
Deadly weapon
Lights camera action

Volcano
Soccer kings
Devil riders
Magic castle
Stern stingray
Tx sector ... other posts jog memories lol

Last edited:
Space hawks
Saturn 5
Pinball pool
Black Rider
Zac and de time machine
Time fantasy
Cosmic gunfight
Baby pacman
Rotation VIII
Blue chip
Grand lizard
Sorcerer

Would anyone have a Rotation VIII. Wouldn’t know if it’s any good, 5.0 on IPDB but only one review. Would love to play/own one.

Here's a few.

The 4 Horsemen GTB 1950
Madison Square Gardens GTB 1950
Coronation GTB 1952
Marble Queen GTB 1953

And a few more!

Back
Top Bottom