What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Medway Pinball Club | New Pinball Venue

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Details to follow but this will be opening very soon and has been put together by @mission65 & @Mike Parkins

The plan is to open on Saturdays between 10:00am & 7:00pm as well as holding tournaments and open play for folks to enjoy themselves.

The line-ups are subject to change but as things stand there's a lovely mix of new & old.

Please take a look at the video to see what's available to play now and keep an eye out for further details as the launch approaches.

Great to see a new club! Games look to be in tip top condition too.

I would have liked an interview or few words with Tony or Mike about the club and why they started it etc.

David . . . your wish is our command. Last Tuesday you asked for a Toy Story video and you got one

. . . this Tuesday's Chinwag is a walk & talk with Tony at the club 😉

Details to follow but this will be opening very soon and has been put together by @mission65 & @Mike Parkins

The plan is to open on Saturdays between 10:00am & 7:00pm as well as holding tournaments and open play for folks to enjoy themselves.

The line-ups are subject to change but as things stand there's a lovely mix of new & old.

Please take a look at the video to see what's available to play now and keep an eye out for further details as the launch approaches.

Definitely will play a visit very soon.

I had the pleasure of being shown around by Tony last week and what a nice guy and a wonderful arrange of very interesting pins, many I’ve never heard of and several I’ve not seen before. Can’t wait for the club to be open and to get flipping!

Chrome everywhere....
Not sure who did the work

We really enjoyed ourselves at the opening, which was rammed - people spilling out to chat at cafe tables in the car park.

Just a great venue. Huge amount of effort expended to get the club going and a huge asset to Kent pinball!

Some really different pins to other venues too. I really enjoyed Stargate, Eight Ball Deluxe and Alien, especially.

Also, a huge fan of the submarine parking near Strood station for those who need it… ;)

8E42193D-9355-4F5B-9BB9-6852CE73E716.jpeg

Many thanks to all at Medway for having us over this weekend. It was a fair trek but well worth it to play some awesome and rare machines. Great to meet a friendly bunch of Southerners who made us very welcome. @Adrian Hufton was well on his way to thrashing you all till we had to up n leave 😂😂😂
More thanks to @Dave Bishop for inviting us around to view his amazing pristine collection too.
Anyone venture past Watford gap well your welcome to call in for a brew and play some ball.

Hard to explain how much this weekend meant to me without going into uncomfortable personal detail - but man, it was so damned therapeutic.
And so good to see so many familiar faces after three years out.
Many many thanks to all involved x

Awesome weekend at a great new club.

Thanks to Tony and Mike for getting the club up and running and sharing their machines with us.

It's a bit of a trek down for me and the girls, but we'll definitely be visiting again.

Here are the final standings of the competition:

1,Nick Hamill
2,Greg Mott
3,David Tucker
3,Graham Swaffield
5,Matt Vince
7,Mike Parkins
7,Yuen Aw
7,Stan Simpson
9,Brad Attwood
9,James Reed
11,Sarah Vince