What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired The Machine - Bride of Pinbot (Nottingham)

Expired Due to no activity

IcanSEE

Registered
I've got a real nice condition Bride of Pinbot on Ebay right now. If you've seen it before, check out the updates at the top of the listing, couple of issues (battery backup and multiball pin) are now fixed.

£2000 ono. Offers welcome but be quick, have some already. View in Nottingham if you can.

Last edited:
1m.gif

Sorry, new here (I'll update the 1st post).

Last edited:
I see you've dropped the price on eBay to £2k. Considering it will have cost you a steep listing / selling fee if you sell it on eBay you may want to consider offering it on here a little cheaper. You might have more luck selling and there are no fees to consider except a non obligatory donation to the site.

@strongs_uk I actually had a listing offer so they'll only get £1 selling fee off me this time ;). But offers are welcome here too don't be shy.

£1800 ovno if you collect from Nottingham this week. otherwise I'll have to store or might just keep it.

Last call, £1700 if you can collect by Aug2 latest (from Nottingham). Saves me moving it.

Back
Top Bottom