What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The glorious London and South East region meet 5 - Rock Central! 😂

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

This is at @johnwhitfield’s Place Dawn sent out email with the details yesterday!

12:00 practise 13:30 live. Sunday 19th June!

games

Competition machines (subject to repairs on the day):
* Metallica (Pro) - shed
* AFM-R - kitchen
* Elvira House Of Horrors – kitchen (*kids).
* Black Knight S.O.R. (ltd) – back room
* Whitewater – back room

Just in case anyone hasn’t had Dawn’s email there should be 17 or so games to play.
Also there’s more than just “rock”. There will also be “hard rock”. 😉
It might be interesting to see how the big hairy one takes to loads of people invading her space.

Yes, thanks so much for hosting this. It was my first time at your place - really enjoyed it.

Great hosts, great place, and a really nice selection of machines. Thanks! 🙂 👍

Thank you to John and Anna! Had a lovely time chatting away, with some pinball in-between!

Thank you for your very generous hospitality X

Great day and really appreciate your kind hospitality John and Anna. My kids enjoyed themselves immensely too. They loved the pies and chocolate cake! Also thanks to everyone for engaging with them - it is nice to see them in small chats, shows they are getting comfortable with a lot of you all

Just to echo everyone else, a huge thank you to John, Anna and the family for hosting. Special shout out to Anna for her world famous Scones 😋.
Such a great selection of games to choose from.
I had a great time, sorry again about your GC on Iron Maiden John 😁.

Back
Top Bottom