What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Four Quarters Pinball Comp

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
The Four Quarters Arcade & Bar will be hosting a pinball competition on Sunday the 14th of September (Main and Side comp) starting at Midday. There will be extra pinball machines brought in for the day for you all to enjoy! All those that enter with earn IFPA world ranking & UK Championship Series points, as well as the chance to be crowned the "Peckham Pinhead Champion". Entry is £5 and there will be loads of trophies up for grabs.

For those that are not familiar with the Four Quarters, It is a great new Arcade/Bar that mainly specializes in craft beers and classic video games, but they have 2 resident pins in there as well (currently TAF & POTC). The guys are really enthusiastic and friendly and the place has a great atmosphere! There is a write-up here: http://vulturehound.co.uk/2014/07/the-four-quarters/ which may give you a better insight into the place.
For more details visit The Four Quarters

fbcdn_profile_a.akamaihd.net_hprofile_ak_xfp1_t1.0_1_c147.1.344cc704f0ee79301cdb032af8f483245b.png

The Four Quarters
London's first Arcade Bar - opening June 2014!

View on www.facebook.com
Preview by Yahoo

I'll be there, been meaning to check this place out so it's a bonus that there's a pin tourney there! :)

Hi Matt, any idea of the format for the comp? Fingers crossed will be able to make it,

Cheers, Craig

The main competition is a league style format, this is to allow competitors to enter at different times throughout the day. The side competition is a high score format with the possibility for multiple entries.

Thanks everyone that came along day and made this such a success! It was great to see so many new faces and I suspect we will see many of them again!

Here are the final standings of the main competition:

1 Martyn Raison
2 Matt Vince
3 Phil Dixon
4 Wayne Johns
5 Chris Poyntz
6 Craig Pullen
7 John Whitfield
8 Timothy Raison
9 Justin Walker
10 Ivan Miles
11 Terry Sullivan
12 Peter Blakemore
12 Rowan Salger
14 Oscar Evrenos
15 Andrew Bruce
16 Gary Conduct
17 Alan Pickering
18 Rob Taylor
19 Jayne Raison
20 Mark Johnson
20 Vin Jauhal
22 Robin Kemp
23 Mike Kindler
23 Neil Fellender
25 Shane Carey
26 Nick Hamill
27 Aron Makkai
28 Emily Raison
29 Sarah Vince
29 Tim Thornton
31 Pippa Pearson
32 Jon Emack
33 Joe Dowling
34 Sverker Nordqvist
35 Anne Raison
35 Tony Clough
37 Dawn Raison
38 Daryl Fitzpatrick
39 Larry Vince
40 Carlo Madeddu
41 Jenny Jager
42 Marc Convey
43 Matthew Whitfield
44 Brendon Hennessy
45 Rebecca Whitfield
46 Sanjib Sharma
47 Sam Vince
48 Oliver Conduct
49 Lucy Vince
50 Katie Vince

And here are the results of the High Score Comp:

1 Vin Jauhal
2 Matt Vince
3 Craig Pullen
4 Chris Poyntz
5 Nick Hamill
6 Rowan Salger
7 Peter Blakemore
8 Ivan Miles
9 Timothy Raison
10 Martyn Raison
11 Wayne Johns
12 Aron Makkai
13 Mike Kindler
14 John Whitfield
15 Justin Walker
16 Robin Kemp
17 Sverker Nordqvist
18 Daryl Fitzpatrick
19 Rob Taylor
20 Tony Clough
21 Emily Raison
22 Carlo Madeddu
23 Tim Thornton
24 Alan Pickering
25 Neil Fellender
26 Sanjib Sharma
27 Terry Sullivan
28 Phil Dixon
29 Rory Hallam
30 Pippa Pearson
31 Jayne Raison

Thanks to Matt & Justin for putting this on. Great venue, can't believe it's only 2 miles from my house and I hadn't bothered going there before.

I had something come up last minute, sad I had to miss this! Sounds like a great location (not too far for me to get to either).

Which tables were there in the end?

I had something come up last minute, sad I had to miss this! Sounds like a great location (not too far for me to get to either).

Which tables were there in the end?
There was Rollergames, Surf & Safari, Operation Thunder, Monster Bash, Eightball Deluxe and Flintstones.

Back
Top Bottom