What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flip Out London WPPR Machine Pinball Festival

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

The Legendary Flip Out Pinball Club presents:

9/10 October 2021

9 October > Matchplay 13 rounds top 16 go to finals.
0 October > Blind Best of. 15 machines in the game pool, you pick 5 you don't want to play (without being able to play any of them). then its best of 10. top 16 players will play in finals. We close entries at 16:30 so you must have played your ten by then.

Pinball like your life depends upon it.

£17.50 for both tournaments
£10 for each
£10 for both if you are a member
£7.50 each if you are a member

There is no pre-registration - turn up on the day.

Doors open on both days at 10am.

All proceeds will goto FLIP OUT London Pinball Club.

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi is there any further news and details for registration please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Legendary Flip Out Pinball Club presents:

9/10 October 2021

9 October > Matchplay 13 rounds top 16 go to finals.
10 October > Blind Best of. 15 machines in the game pool, you pick 5 you don't want to play (without being able to play any of them). then its best of 10. top 16 players will play in finals.

Pinball like your life depends upon it.

£17.50 for both tournaments
£10 for each

There is no pre-registration - turn up on the day.

Doors open on both days at 10am.

All proceeds will goto FLIP OUT London Pinball Club.

Neil.
Sounds great 👍🏻 Is the Sunday basically record your best scores on 15 machines of your choice on your own and have them verified (without seeing others scores)?

Just checking; any concessions for Flipout members or?

Sounds great 👍🏻 Is the Sunday basically record your best scores on 15 machines of your choice on your own and have them verified (without seeing others scores)?

Just checking; any concessions for Flipout members or?

Yes there are concessions for members, see above and thanks for reminding me on that! :D

Sunday is record your best score on ten machines that you've picked from 15. No practise! We will aim to have different game pools between Saturday and Sunday (depending on numbers!)

Neil.

Yes there are concessions for members, see above and thanks for reminding me on that! :D

Sunday is record your best score on ten machines that you've picked from 15. No practise! We will aim to have different game pools between Saturday and Sunday (depending on numbers!)

Neil.
Cheers Neil!👍🏻

I'll be there at least one day! 😊

After the critical hit tournament I enjoyed a few drinks with @Lecari, @Hullshark @Nickoss II and Tim. The potential dates for this came up and I immediately drunkingly sent a work email to book leave for that weekend.

Got home and it turned out I'd booked for three random dates the week previous 😂

Have to be careful sending work emails when out 😁 an embarrassing email to correct it and I'm all sorted!

Considering staying in the area as I don't fancy a two hour drive for a 10am start

What time does the Matchplay comp start on Sat? Working out if can travel up on the morning or need to stay overnight Friday eve.

Assume club not open Friday eve for social play for those of us a fair trek away?

Where do people stay over for flipout?

I've been looking for local accommodation. Considering an Airbnb too, maybe share with a few folks. Doesn't seem to be too much close to Flip out

10:30 start on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neil is the price for non members including the entry?

What's the parking situation like at Flip Out? Thinking about heading down early on the Sat
I can't imagine there being much room down there if there's a high attendance. I'm driving also so maybe need to have.an alternative incase it's too busy.

Neil is the price for non members including the entry?

I can't imagine there being much room down there if there's a high attendance. I'm driving also so maybe need to have.an alternative incase it's too busy.
Yeah, I agree. I don't know if there's parking on site or not. I might get a hotel for the Sat night so might find parking in town anyway

Back
Top Bottom