What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired The Big Lebowski - trade for Elvira House of Horrors?

Expired Due to no activity

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Evening all, seeing a TBL go today has reminded me that they are out there....

In no rush atall, as haven't had Elvira very long atall and haven't seen everything yet and am having a blast, but if anyone with a TBL would like to trade for a Nice Elvira House of horrors premium (HUO with some nice mods) in the future, drop me a PM.

Here's a pic, but obvs can supply more pocs/detail if there's any interest.

Also on my list (involving some cash coming my way on top where apprpriate) are Batman 66, Stranger Things (UV KIT+topper a must) , Rick & Morty and others (maybe a Guns'n' roses LE, but I'd say TBL is currently top of my list.

1000014141.jpg

Last edited:
Mate I was offered quite a few so they are definitely out there maybe due to market, maybe due to new pins being released ie Jaws.
I really don’t know but GLWsearch. 👍

Mate I was offered quite a few so they are definitely out there maybe due to market, maybe due to new pins being released ie Jaws.
I really don’t know but GLWsearch. 👍
Thanks mate 👍🏻 in no rush; so thought I'd put an ad up, as like you say, a lot of people moving games on to buy Jaws (and Spinal Tap....🫣)

Back
Top Bottom