What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale The Adventures Of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends - Price Reduced £2300

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
Decent players condition Rocky & Bullwinkle.
Good fun game with great sounds and dots. All fully working except 1 feature as detailed below.
Playfield has been stripped and everything cleaned and overhauled. Ramp entrances are damaged but completely covered with Cliffy protectors both sides.
Playfield has some minor marks but generally pretty good.
Many new plastics and most with Cols blue protectors. Any that were broken have been replaced with new (repros but good!).
Cabinet has been touched up here and there and backbox edges have been repainted.
Comet LEDs in general illumination. LEDs in inserts. Spin disc has mainly incandescents with bulb covers.
Backglass has quite a few marks - see picture.
Legs, side rails, lock down bar, backbox hinges and coin door have all been powder coated black.
The sliding log with Nell plastic and circular saw don't move as the parts underneath are missing. This doesn't affect game play as it's just a timed feature.
Nice clean solid machine but no minter.
Has Rottendog CPU with NV RAM fitted.
Currently fitted with PIN2DMD and colour files but can be supplied with good standard DMD at reduced price.
Price £2500 with standard DMD or £2700 with colour PIN2DMD.

IMG_3216.jpg
IMG_3223.jpg
IMG_3224.jpg
IMG_3226.jpg
IMG_3230.jpg
IMG_3229.jpg
IMG_3231.jpg
IMG_3228.jpg
IMG_3232.jpg
IMG_3229.jpg
IMG_3234.jpg
IMG_3233.jpg
IMG_3235.jpg
IMG_3220.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Willing to consider an offer on this :thumbs:. The colour display looks really good - might consider throwing it in for free :).

R&B is a surprisingly good game with some unusual features. I bought mine about 10 years ago thinking I would probably play it briefly then move it on, but I've still got it and still enjoy playing it

It's a show favourite!

Back
Top Bottom