What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Addams Family

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Decided to actively hunt down an Addams Family as it's one of my favourite games and I have never actually seen/played a nice one. Not looking for a minter/show piece. As long as the playfield isn't too damaged I'm happy as I always strip my games down and shop them anyway. Let me know if you want to pass yours along to a good loving home!

Edit: Thanks for the messages but I'm not looking to spend much over £4k as it's just not in my pinball budget right now!

Thanks guys
James

Last edited:
Don't think you're going to find a super cheap one.

That £4400 one was - imo - a bargain given its condition. I spent ages trying to find a below market value Addams but quickly realised that if any did exist they were being snapped up by restorers etc behind the scenes long before they ended up on the open market for plebs like me to know about.

You might have more luck trying to import one. Worth checking places like flippermarkt.de too.

The £4,400 one which went recently was the nicest looking and most fairly priced one I have seen go in a long time. I honestly thought that you had bagged that one.
Good luck with the search.

The £4,400 one which went recently was the nicest looking and most fairly priced one I have seen go in a long time. I honestly thought that you had bagged that one.
Good luck with the search.
Agreed - especially compared to some EBay examples.

I'd be looking around that on mine, and whilst tidy and playing great it does have some playfield wear. But I'm a player not a curator so never bothers me :)

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I would of grabbed Jims and put in a new playfield if you wanted. But hey - hind sight is wonderful...

They aren't exactly rare but I think you will need quite deep pockets for a nice one.

The HLD one probably is not that exact machine - also its £349 extra if you want LEDs !!!

Personally - I dislike the game and I love my Aerosmith. It is just personal choice isn't it.

Would stick a few saved searches into eBay, gumtree and maybe the get the feelers out with people you know in the trade.....

One will come up!

Best of luck with your search.

I think at under 4K you’ll get a bit of a dog I’m afraid, should one be available. It’s remains ever in demand.

I think at under 4K you’ll get a bit of a dog I’m afraid, should one be available. It’s remains ever in demand.
That's fine, I'm happy with a project! Always need a project pin to keep me quiet

Back
Top Bottom