Fitted with Gold Roms.
New Dot Matrix display.
New Display driver board.
Good Leds installed.
Remote battery pack fitted.
Re-built flippers.
New rubbers fitted.

Two cracked plastics.
Ideally needs hole protectors, some wear, but not too bad.
Some small mansion wear to inserts.

Location - Cwmbran.
Deposit required to hold before collection. Martin also an option.
£4995

Ebay if no interest (£1 max fee 😀)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Durzel and M4carp

Kman

Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2019
Haslemere, Surrey
Good looking pin but the description is a little off putting so if the cracked plastics are replaceable then why not sort and add protectors to widen appeal as there will be lot's that browse this site that don't fix stuff? I will now climb back into my cave....:confused:……!

Reactions: Debbieneon

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Good looking pin but the description is a little off putting so if the cracked plastics are replaceable then why not sort and add protectors to widen appeal as there will be lot's that browse this site that don't fix stuff? I will now climb back into my cave....:confused:……!
Most people on here that are going to drop £5k on a game will probably want to do some stuff for themselves, or given @PinballDaze is in the “trade” I’m sure he will be able to do it, but time is money as they say, so it’s probably a case of £5k as is or £5.3k done.

At least it’s described warts and all...

Reactions: Dex-Jay

domlouis

May 28, 2014
Derby
I looked at the pictures and it didn't look too bad at all. Plastics may be cracked but that doesn't prevent the game from being played. Mansion looks in good condition from the pictures. Chair's hole doesn't look overly worn. Swamp neither. Put it on ebay and you will get close to what you are looking for.