What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired The Addams Family Reduced 4.300

Expired Due to no activity

bicton

Registered
Hello mates, I´m going to put for sale one TAF in 4,500 4.300 GBP Paypal as a friend.

It´s been a lot of work on it to make it decent, the cabinet has some wear, one plastic ramp has a broken part close to the red flash posts please see picture.

The table its been emptied to clean and restore, new rubbers, new posts, new hand, 2 flippers repaired, new aprom decals, magnet&mansion overlay, cpu, power and fliptronic cleaned and repaired, Nvram, new bulbs & flashes...

Shiping from Spain will be around 300€ maximum.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Nice looking ODIN - does it work ?

Are you open to folks in Spain to play your pins, if so where are you located ?

Thanks

Nice looking ODIN - does it work ?

Are you open to folks in Spain to play your pins, if so where are you located ?

Thanks

Hello, ODIN is not mine, this photos is in STRpinball where I take all my pinballs to repair and restore, you can come to visit us every saturday just type in google ARCADE VINTAGE and they will give you all the info, located in Alicante, also we are opening a Video Game Museum with pinballs as well next month www.museoarcadevintage.com

I been a ukvac member 5 years if any of you need info about me please check there 👍

They recomend me to post here as well. Thank you.

Not saying this is a scam, just a heads up to any new members - this pin is in Spain and if you send a bank transfer or Paypal as a friend you have no protection
Unfortunately this is pretty much par for the course of buying any pin remotely, not just abroad. If you can't get there to view it in person and pay in cash, you pretty much have to take a punt.

OP: It would probably help if you had some photos of the boards, and also one with your forum name on a piece of paper or something - just so it can be confirmed that the pin you're selling is actually the one in the photos (which could otherwise have come from anywhere).

Did you sell some pinball machines several years ago on J+ ? as I'm sure I bought my RFM from you back in 2014?

Correct Davey, yes its me, Dave picked up and delivered to you, unfortunately the forum J+ closed time ago, but happy to be here and start to know people here too. I understand is very difficult to trust people especially from abroad, and of course people must take precautions, but never had a problem in forums and I buyed a lot 😄 I feel lucky.

Yes it was Dave that delivered it to me :). Everything went fine with that transaction :thumbs: I only just moved that machine on middle of last year

Unfortunately this is pretty much par for the course of buying any pin remotely, not just abroad. If you can't get there to view it in person and pay in cash, you pretty much have to take a punt.

OP: It would probably help if you had some photos of the boards, and also one with your forum name on a piece of paper or something - just so it can be confirmed that the pin you're selling is actually the one in the photos (which could otherwise have come from anywhere).

Ok, I hope this helps.

What's with the large clear plastic on the right side of the cab? Did someone attach a notice to it?

What's with the large clear plastic on the right side of the cab? Did someone attach a notice to it?
All routed games in Spain have their paperwork attached to the cab in one of those plastic holders, some sort of licence I think. My Sonic Star Wars has got the same thing on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Davey D, shaunboy and Alpha1 thanks for everything, you made my day!

Last edited:
All routed games in Spain have their paperwork attached to the cab in one of those plastic holders, some sort of licence I think. My Sonic Star Wars has got the same thing on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Correct mate, this plastic hold the paperwork "licence" for work in public places.

£1300 more than the recent project one... surely in the realms of bargain TAF?

Back
Top Bottom