What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Addams Family inc Color DMD £5500 (FINAL PRICE REDUCTION NOW £5225)

stevefrith

Site Supporter
After 6 years in my dining room, spousal pressure has taken its toll and hence the reluctant sale of my much loved Addams Family.

This machine over the years has had a lot of money spent on it and this is reflected in the price – not overpriced in comparison to some of the poor condition machines that have recently been trading at the £4k level. The machine plays well, with no faults on boot up.

An overview is as follows :

Playfield : Nice condition with no significant wear and very well protected with a) Cliffy Protectors on electric chair and swamp outholes plus swamp; b) Mansion decal overlay; c) Book case decals; d) mylar to on right hand inlane where ball drops from ramp (common wear area).

Ramps : A new main ramp has been installed

Targets/other decals : custom decals affixed to targets, Thing Box and back of playfield.

Cabinet/Backbox : Looks OK, but has had some restoration done by a previous owner. Chrome effect flipper buttons added. Topper intact and in good condition. No backbox latch at the rear.

Legs : New legs and leg bolts. Grey felt leg protectors.

DMD : Includes a color dmd – makes a big difference on this machine.

Lighting : Full LED upgrade to the lighting

Boards : All sound and original apart from the DMD Controller Board which is a replacement. No burnt connectors. Gold Roms LX3 installed and remote battery holder.

Flippers : New flipper mechanisms just added to the lower flippers.

Plastics : All clean and undamaged

Apron : Custom cards added

Keys : Custom key ring included

Manual : Original manual included but front sheet was damaged, so replaced with a copy front page.

Mods : Some love them, some hate them but all are easily removable if you don’t like them! This machine has quite a few, installed by previous owner : Cousin It and Lurch (inc lighting); train model, candle stick phone model, white polar bear and Vault model. Also a knight model is included but is not on the machine currently (see pic)
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1778 (2).JPG
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
IMG_1790.JPG
IMG_1791.JPG
IMG_1792.JPG
IMG_1793.JPG
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1804.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG

Any comments, observations or interest, please PM me….

Collection is from SK7 2EP, Martin knows where I am but I’d prefer collection in person ideally.

Final price reduction to £5225. If unsold at this level I'll be keeping it...

Hey Daz, not at all, there are just a couple of machines I've owned for an awful long time and don't play much - and one of them is in the dining room. I'll always have 4 machines in my games room which is the max I can fit in...

Hope you're well

Cheers

Steve

Back
Top Bottom