What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Addams Family : £5,250

Clive

Site Supporter
For sale is my Addam's Family, originally bought on here. Overall it's in good original condition, everything works, with no faults on start up. In the last few months it has been cleaned and serviced, had protectors fitted for the three main 'holes', a new rubber set installed and all new superbright led's installed. The sale includes two unfitted mod's (pictured) to enhance the lighting around the top of the playfield and topper plus a spare mansion hole protector.

The Good
  • playfield is in very good condition - no significant wear (one small imperfection on the right of the mansion - pictured)
  • colour dmd
  • new rubber set fitted
  • new superbright led's throughout fitted
  • hole protectors fitted
  • topper present, correct and working
  • uncle fester sat in chair mod (could be in the 'bad' section depending on your sensibilities!)
  • plastics all cleaned and undamaged
  • unfitted lighting mods x2 (from Mezels)
  • spare mansion hole protector
  • new custom cards
  • new balls
  • nice shiny legs
The OK and the Bad
  • cabinet consistent with age - the odd ding but nothing material (one small chip top left corner - pictured)
  • cabinet decals similar - look good in general, but some imperfections when you inspect at close quarters
  • no manual
  • at some time in its life has been exposed to damp conditions - some rust on inner metalwork (pictured) - but no practical impact
  • no special key ring
As I'm not technically minded, beyond saying 'it's been serviced, all works and no faults on start up' I can't really pass comment on what's under the bonnet. The pictures should give clarity - no problem if anyone wants to pass comment on that side of things, good or bad, as I'd rather everything was transparent.

JasonMuir737 has first dibs, price is firm.

Viewings welcome and encouraged - I'm 10 minutes from the M1/M25 intersection - and always pleased to see Martin.

Attachments

• TAF - whole machine.jpg
    TAF - whole machine.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 286
  • TAF Mansion.jpg
    TAF Mansion.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 281
  • TAF Bear Ramp.jpg
    TAF Bear Ramp.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 270
  • TAF - Uncle F.jpg
    TAF - Uncle F.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 258
  • TAF Swamp.jpg
    TAF Swamp.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 250
  • TAF Rust.jpg
    TAF Rust.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 248
  • TAF - side art.jpg
    TAF - side art.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 239
  • TAF - head art.jpg
    TAF - head art.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 232
  • TAF - cabinet ding.jpg
    TAF - cabinet ding.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 227
  • TAF Translight.jpg
    TAF Translight.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 229
  • TAF backbox.jpg
    TAF backbox.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 229
  • TAF Lower Workings.jpg
    TAF Lower Workings.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 226
  • TAF Upper Workings.jpg
    TAF Upper Workings.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 225
  • TAF Extras.jpg
    TAF Extras.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 216
Thanks Paul. Already contacted Clive to let him know its not for me. I have found one with lots of nice mods on it so I’m trying to get that one shipped over from Italy. Clives looks like a very nice one though so i’m sure it won’t hang about here for long.

If anyone was interested but missed out, I'll be listing a nice TAF with colour DMD later this week

Back
Top Bottom