What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted The Adams Family

Martin Keeys

Site Supporter
Alias
Keeysie
Hi All,

I am looking for an Adams Family Pinball to purchase.
I am based in the South East UK and am happy to travel within reason.

Thanks

Martin

Why say that when it’s not for sale? None member is lucky can he give us the lottery numbers also?

what is the condition and price of the TAF that’s available next month?
Untill it’s finished I could not say as it’s been stripped down and re built flipper mechs board service rubbers LEDs full clean so untill all done I don’t know I’m affraid but will be a nice clean fully working TAF when all back together

Untill it’s finished I could not say as it’s been stripped down and re built flipper mechs board service rubbers LEDs full clean so untill all done I don’t know I’m affraid but will be a nice clean fully working TAF when all back together
Oh ok, I have an option to buy one for £7k but it’s a long way from home

Oh ok, I have an option to buy one for £7k but it’s a long way from home ok well that doesn’t sound to bad it may be wor

Oh ok, I have an option to buy one for £7k but it’s a long way from home
Oh ok well that sounds like a good price so it may be worth the trip in all honesty dont think this one will be that cheap 🤷🏼‍♂️

£7k is not expensive for a TAF. Unworking projects have exceeded £6k. Make sure it’s in good full working order and look for playfield wear, broken plastics, cabinet condition. Backglass/translite condition. A colour dmd adds value rather than the original orange one. So does cabinet and backbox redecalled.

£7k is not expensive for a TAF. Unworking projects have exceeded £6k. Make sure it’s in good full working order and look for playfield wear, broken plastics, cabinet condition. Backglass/translite condition. A colour dmd adds value rather than the original orange one. So does cabinet and backbox redecalled.

That's silly money though. Reasonable examples have sold for £6-6.5k this year

Back
Top Bottom