What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 85gbp plastic set sale from zpeakabonk

zpeakabonk

Registered
hi

time for a summer special

following plastic sets are 85 gbp each set, all new and original from CPR or PPS

shipping not included

monster bash
creature from the black lagoon
cirqus voltaire
fathom
star trek the next gen.
theatre of magic
the shadow
medieval
congo
arabian nights
tales from the crypt
guns and roses

thanks michael

Hi the French post take's 15 gbp for a small package , after if you take 2 ,3,4 or 5 it wont be a lot more, maybe 2 gbp more for each set extra

cheers michael

Finally it got over,i was away for a few days on My Bike ( motorcycle ) so could not always respond, still some plastic sets left

His for sale posts got shat on to the point he gave up and left I suspect. Not pinballinfo's finest hour.

I've bought quite a few parts from zpeakabonk over the course and my Banzai Run earlier this year. He gets hold of things that can be hard to find and I've been pleased with every order.

i bought a few bits from Michael last year and all OK, until one order got dispatched before I'd added a few more bits that were out of stock (his website doesn't save your basket contents - so i placed the order and added a request for it to be kept back until items X & Y arrived). He was apologetic, didn't know how that could've happened & said he'd send the next order at his cost - but this was about 6months ago and I've had no reply to any of my requests asking him to honour this. Shame too, a good online store and the only one I know of who sells SuperBand mini posts outside of the USA.

Back
Top Bottom