What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Mr Splooter

Robbie

Site Supporter
Just a quick note to publicly thank Mr Ronsplooter for his help over the weekend unloading, setting up and then breaking down and reloading 18 pins with us. Its bad enough having to cart your own stuff around however getting there early to help other people was greatly appreciated and it made a huge difference.

Rob (Biff, Keith and MP too)

No worries gents, was a pleasure and good laugh as always
biggrin-1.png
Happy to help out where I can.

Forgive me...

Good on ya Mr Sputer - i have a little something for you here the next time we meet up... And its not my one eyed trouser snake neither!

As Mr D and Silky Smooth Chocolate voiced Mark P, have said - Thanks Dude!

BTW BK2K is a bit poorly :-( Need new ramp, one of the sling shot lamps was smashed to bits also!

Nyt

Yes Chris, a massive thanks for all your help from me as well! That was one awesome weekend chaps!
biggrin-1.png

A special thanks to Biff for driving the van, and for doing the lions share of all the heavy shifting, as I'm getting a bit too weedy to move pins around anymore...
wink-1.png

Cheers to Mark for bringing his amazing Tron to the show, and also thanks to Robbie for ensuring that I didn't need to lift that hulk of a STTNG back up the steps into my house again!

Ta, Keith

Back
Top Bottom