What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Projects (Or Working)

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Here I am, flicking a pea from 100m hoping to hit a flea... does anyone have a TFTC project out there?

I shouldn't but I am going to treat myself, why not, can appologise to the wife later - hoping of those on my top 10, this is the cheapest of the projects, and never owned a DE so... sure why not.

Please PM if you have or know of one.

Thanks all :)

Meh - got to do something to keep me busy, enjoyed this EM one, wondering what's next. :p

I have a customer who is clearing out his garage there are 5 pins under a lot of crap TFTC being one of them so it will be available at some point

Hi there, I have a TFTC I'm considering getting rid of. Please let me know if interested.

Hi there @crypty - please drop me a PM on condition and what you are looking for, ideally I am looking for a project one though due to funds and to give me something to do :)

Hi all,

My line of inquiry from @crypty went quiet, I wonder if I was gazumped?

Still, now looking for projects or anything on the top 10.

PM me at your leisure if you have anything.

Cheers,
James

1. Medieval Madness 2. Ghostbusters 3. Tales From The Crypt 4. Black Knight 2000 5. Monster Bash 6. White Water 7. BMTDK 8. Funhouse 9. World Cup Soccer 10. Theater of Magic

Personal top 10 lol - sorry.

Bump, interesting alternate options considered. Haven’t sent my wife the top ten yet so she’ll be none the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom