What's new

Texas Pinball Festival

I was amazed - I could have come home with a working EM machine in pretty good shape for $300.
I am tempted to go to the states and buy a load of machines. It costs about £2.5K to ship a full container from USA to UK, door to door. Can probably get 40+ pins in, so about £75 a machine.

Count me in for any group buy!

I was amazed - I could have come home with a working EM machine in pretty good shape for $300.
I am tempted to go to the states and buy a load of machines. It costs about £2.5K to ship a full container from USA to UK, door to door. Can probably get 40+ pins in, so about £75 a machine.

I don't think its simple as that... Wouldn't duty and VAT be due on the machines?

but you would have to get them to port and loaded etc, which will definitely have a cost.

but you would have to get them to port and loaded etc, which will definitely have a cost.
I've got a "door to door" quote - so it includes road shipping in USA to port, loading, shipping by sea, landing & unload UK, customs clearance, road transport to Uk address. The real issue is getting a full load together - will need storing in a warehouse in USA until you have a full load. It would be logistically better to fill a container with Spooky TNA's & ACNC's ;-)

had great fun Saturday night playing Batman 66 on DeadFlip's stream from the show... I managed to beat Jack and the Aussies; and I was winning against Lyman until his last ball and boom! it all then went a bit south with a lot of beer!

IMG_9308.jpeg IMG_9309.jpeg IMG_0909.JPG IMG_5485.JPG IMG_9029.JPG

Back
Top Bottom