What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terminology

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
I sometimes spend hours looking for a bit of hardware on the internet, a certain type of screw or bolt or clip etc.

Once you know the name it’s a doddle but if you don’t it’s a right ball ache

todays search was for a pin to go through the metal joint that holds a bally plastic drop target in place.

Once I figured out it’s called a “clevis” joint with a clevis pin, i found thousands of the buggers.

who names these bloody things ffs.

BB487A7F-353D-4591-912B-7A18E5C91BE7.jpeg
Now i just need to find a slotted one, not one with a hole. 😂😂😂

With an Android mobile phone you just need to use Google lens to take a photo and let Google's search engine figure this stuff out

For example, your photo above tells me it's a cleavis pin and shows sites where I can buy exact matches

I'm sure iPhone can do similar too?

With an Android mobile phone you just need to use Google lens to take a photo and let Google's search engine figure this stuff out

For example, your photo above tells me it's a cleavis pin and shows sites where I can buy exact matches

I'm sure iPhone can do similar too?
Google app for iphone does it - cheers 👍

Back
Top Bottom