What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terminator 2 Aftermarket Topper

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Video review time! A great topper I got from pinside user ThiagoValdez, I'd highly recommend it to anyone with a T2. This bulk of this includes me installing it so if you just want to see what I think of it watch the first 2 minutes then the last 2 or so. (Is it weird I started every segment with "Ok"? lol)

Ouch. Pricey bit of kit. Was quite keen on the Star Wars update but then I heard the Episode 1 music in there o_O

Don't get me wrong, Duel of the Fates is a brilliant track but it shouldn't be in there.

Ouch. Pricey bit of kit. Was quite keen on the Star Wars update but then I heard the Episode 1 music in there o_O

Don't get me wrong, Duel of the Fates is a brilliant track but it shouldn't be in there.

Yeah, it's like a color DMD, expensive but well worth the money. The great thing is as well the music is completely customisable. Don't like the EP 1 track? No problem, remove it using the free software and replace it with something else. Heck you could make your own custom soundtrack for the game if you want.

Back
Top Bottom