What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade TEMPORARY Trade of IMdn for ???

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
I'm looking for a temporary trade of a STERN (preferably LCD Screen) machine for my IMdn. I find that I'm not playing it as much as the other 2 machines I currently have and fancy a change for a bit.

It is not for sale, or permanent trade - so don't ask :)

I've swapped/loaned a fair few machines with people temporarily from here, (often swapping back at shows) and I'm sure they'll all vouch for the fact machines have been returned in at least as good condition as when I received them, so trade with confidence.

You can see in my signature what machines I've had before and I'm not really looking to have any of these back.

I'm based in Walsall (J10 M6) and can collect/deliver a reasonable distance.

Let's hear what you have.

Cheers

Thanks for all of the offers - looks like I'll be playing Kiss very soon.

I would say that I'm surprised more people don't request similar loans, or maybe it's just not done on the forum, as there are some great opportunities to play and discover games in depth in the comfort of your own home, without the commitment/hassle of having to sell an existing game.

Thanks for all of the offers - looks like I'll be playing Kiss very soon.

I would say that I'm surprised more people don't request similar loans, or maybe it's just not done on the forum, as there are some great opportunities to play and discover games in depth in the comfort of your own home, without the commitment/hassle of having to sell an existing game.
Wayne - when I traded FG for your MET I was terrified in case something went wrong. I personally do not feel right doing temporary trades - JUST IN CASE something goes wrong.
That is just my opinion of course.
Would sooner just own it. I have Bernie Marsden (famous guitarist from Whitesnake) offer me a loan of two of his (expensive) guitars and I just can not say yes.

Also I will add - you certainly look after games on loan :)

Enjoy Kiss - wonder if you will find it too close to Aerosmith. Be interested to hear your opinion.

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom