What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Temporary Loan Swap - see list in post

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Happy new year everyone!

I fancy a bit of a change around to try out some of the newer games I've not had that much time on so wondering if anyone would be up for a temporary swap loan for a few months. Not really after selling any of mine and prefer not to buy.

Would give us a chance to have a bash on a different machine without having to let go one of ours and wait to find one come up for sale.

Have done this before with a number of people and always worked out fine. Can each use Martin to move or welcome to drop off/pick up in person and share cost but I can't deliver/collect easily myself. I'm in Swanage, Dorset.

Games I'm interested in are Elvira House of Horrors, Aerosmith (ideally Pro), Turtles, Rick n Morty.

Games I can offer to loan out include Star Trek Stern, Spiderman, Xmen, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness, Dirty Harry, Corvette, Johnny Mnemonic,

Let me know if of any interest and we can chat details. Ideally with people I know or established forum members.

Cheers
Greg

Last edited:
We'd be up for a turtles swap but it's still new to us and we want to at least have the pinball room done for a while before we move games about. So probably mid year earliest . So if you're up for waiting and have other swaps in the mean time it could work?

Monster Bash and Medieval Madness's are appealing 🌝

Back
Top Bottom